Drunk? Or nah

CHAPTER 20

Matts Pov:

I felt like a horrible brother... First my sister get ms bullied by my friends and I don't do anything about it. Then she trips over my stuff and breaks her leg... The she calls me for help and I don't hear her... Now that I say it it makes me sound like the worst human being a live...

Melissa's Pov:

I finally left the hospital... I have a new neon green cast and a pair of amazing crutches!!!! I'm so excited (note the sarcasm... I hate these things). I'm out for 6 weeks then I get to wear a boot for who knows how long... I'm so mad. Not only did I break my leg I also ruined tonight... Taylor's obviously mad because he left me... Now I have to wait for Nash to pick me up cause Matt and Cameron are getting food... I mean really! I just broke my leg and they are getting food???? I'm gonna kill them both... While I was waiting I was playing around on my crutches... They really aren't as fun as the look...

"Need help?" I know that voice... It's Brett... Oh god

"Can you give me a ride?" Brett nodded. I tried to open the door but it just wasn't working...

"Will you help me here?" Brett decides to be an idiot and open the door from the inside... While he was opening it I was bending over getting my crutch that fell over... I fell over.. "OW!"

"Oops!" I tried to get up and Brett pushed the door open more and guess what happened... That's right... I fell over again... This time I just started laughing... I was trying to picture what we looked like... I mean... I have a neon cast and Brett keeps pushing open the door and I keep falling over.. I'm surprised yet relived nobody got this on tape! I tried getting up one more time but this time... I fell over all by myself! When I was trying to get up one of the crutches was on the edge of the curd and it fell over and I went with it! I bet everyone thought we were drunk! I heard someone laughing behind me... I turned around to see nash

"What's so funny mr. Grier?" He stuck out his hand and helped me up.

"You looked like you guys were drunk!" I laughed at the thought of Brett and I being drunk... Figure we were this messed up sober... We would be deadly if we were drunk!

"Can you take me home since that didn't help me at all!" I said giving Brett the death glare.

"Of course!" Nash helped me into the car. The ride home was quite... Not like an awkward quite but more like a peaceful quite!

When we walked inside... I mean he walked in and I hobbled in I thought of something... How am I going to get up and down the stairs? Also how am going to go to the bath room? Get changed? I have no idea! "Hey Nash?"

"Ya" Nash Walked over to me.

"Can you uh... Help me up the stairs?" He agreed and carried me upstairs. "Thanks" I hobbled into my room... This is gonna be a long 6 weeks...