Help

CHAPTER 16

(At the tournament)

Melissa's Pov:

Our first game is finally starting... I dove for one ball and caught it. The next hit was over the fence but I jumped and got it! Maybe I don't need my siblings here!!! The last hit of the inning came to me again... I caught that one too... But something caught my attention... I heard booing...

Cameron's Pov:

Matt wanted to surprise Mo and go to her tournament... That girl was on fire! But every time she caught the ball all the other boys started booing... I didn't want to look like a fool so started booing too... I felt bad but It was needed..

Melissa's Pov:

When it was my turn up at bat I took out all my anger... I hit a grand-slam!! When I touched home I still heard booing... I looked at the stands and saw all of them... Why were they here.... I ignored them and kept playing...

We ended up winning 17-0... I hit 3 home runs and caught everything hit to me... I ended up getting the MVP! We weren't playing for anything 4 hours... It was a SUPER long break... Matt wanted to go out somewhere so we did... We went to the mall. All the guys were ahead of me... While I was walking some grabbed me and pulled me into a closet. It was.... NASH AND CAMERON???? I probably looked like I just saw a ghost... Then I felt something against my cheek...

"Want more?" Before I could respond Nash kneed me in the gut... I fell to the ground. Nash and Cameron started kicking me... I was so surprised... And to think I was actually starting to like Nash... I was wrong... And Cameron? I was wrong about him too... All of a sudden it all stopped... I opened my eyes and saw Taylor punching Nash and Cameron... I stood up... I felt the pain through out my body...

Taylor's Pov:

I turned around and Cameron Nash and Mo were gone... I started walking around looking for them... That's when I heard someone say "want more" I followed the sound and saw Nash and Cameron kicking Mo! I pulled them both off of her... I started punching them until i felt a pair of fragile arms wrap around my waist. I hugged back.

"Let's get out of here." I wrapped my arm around Mo's waist and started walking... We were so perfect together... Everything just felt so right when I was with her!

"Thanks for everything back there" Mo looked up and smiled at me.

"Anytime... Why did they do that to you anyway?" I was so confused.

"Honestly... I don't know! We were all fine one minute then the next they were kicking me..." Mo seemed just as confused... But she still looked cute when she was confused.