Secrets?

CHAPTER 34

Melissa's Pov:

I was jogging back to the house and saw none of the lights on... What ever! I have The house Is to myself!!! I walked up the rocky stairs leading to the front door. I opened the door and walked in... Suddenly the lights flashed on and all of my friends jumped out!

"SURPRISE!" did they really do all of this for me?

About 2 hours into the party Nash came up to me...

"Can we uh talk?" I nodded and followed Nash. We went into my backyard and sat on the bench.

"So..." I looked at him.

"So... You're moving to Texas..." I just nodded.

"Yep..."

"I'm joining magcon again..." I was happy for him...

"Congratulations" I kissed his cheek.

"What's gonna happen to us..." Nash looked at the sky.

"We can try to make it work I guess..." I looked up at the star covered night sky... Why does this all have to happen to me?

(After the party)

I walked up stairs... I laid down on my bed. It was the only thing left in my room. Everything else was in boxes piled in the corner of my room. Tomorrow morning I'm taking two of my suitcases. The moving guys are taking the rest of my stuff when Matt leaves... I kept replaying tonight in my head.. WAIT! If Nash is going back on the magcon tour then is Matt going too... I kept thinking and thinking until sleep paralyzed my body... But still... Is Matt keeping something from us all?