Crackkkk

CHAPTER 50

Melissa's Pov:

I woke up on the couch.... Wait.. Why am I on the couch? I stood up and walked into my room to see Nash and Lyssy being all lovey dovey... I just coughed.

"Next time knock!" Lyssy stood up and Nash followed.

"Next Time get a hotel room cause you two ain't stayin here!" I pushed them out and closed my door. I decided to get ready for the day. I put on a pair of jean shorts and a Texas A&M tee-shirt. I straightened my hair and slipped on a pair of white converse. When I was walking into the kitchen I saw Lyssy flirting with Hayes. I tried to hear what's going on... Suddenly I got a tap on my shoulder. I jumped up and turned around.

"Hey mo!"

"Hi... You might wanna see this... Looks like someone is flirting with your guy..." I pointed Lyssy out to Caroline...

"I swear to god I'm gonna murder that bitch!" Caroline stormed into the kitchen. I decided I should probably go out there too so I did. I sat on the counter and watched Caroline go berzerk! Hayes came and sat down next to me and watched them... It was like watching a tennis match... You look side to side every time someone would talk! Eventually Nash came out. Great...

"Lyssy what's wrong?" She ran into his arms.

"She punched me!" Hayes jumped up thinking that she was talking about Caroline.

"Who?" Nash looked at us.

"Her!" She said pointing towards me.. All eyes were on me.

"What did mo do?" Cam came in.

"Ya.. What did she break?" Nina looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"She nearly broke my face!" Lyssy pouted.

"Who did what?" Taylor and Mamie came walking in.

"Mo... Apparently she nearly 'broke Lyssy's face'" Nina looked over at me...

"She didn't even touch you!" Caroline exclaimed..

"I was sitting next to her the whole time!" Hayes shouted.

"No.. She hit me!" Lyssy started crying...

"BS!" I shouted

"I LOVE THAT GAME!" Nina winked... I knew that she wanted me to get off the whole "hitting" topic.

"ME TOO!" We high fived.

"We should play!" Nina suggested.

"Ya we should... Let's go!" Nina and I ran into her room. Mamie and Caroline ran in too. Nina shut and locked the door.

"Wait... So what happened?" Mamie raised her eyebrow.

"Lyssy lied." Caroline grabbed the pack of cards and shuffled them.

"She's such a bitch." Nina grabbed her phone and and threw it against the ground.

*crackkkk*

"NO NO NO NO!" Nina shot up and grabbed her phone. We all started laughing... She never thinks!