Thought he'd never ask

CHAPTER 30

Caroline's Pov:

When we were walking back from the field Hayes and I stopped off at an ice cream parlor... I had a great time... When we walked into the house we heard someone scream.

"Did you hear that?" Hayes hugged me tightly. I nodded... Hayes grabbed a metal bat... He motioned for me to follow him... I followed close behind... Hayes stopped and hit something with the bat... Someone fell over

"OWWWWW YOU SUCK!!!!" I ran and turned on the lights... Mo was laying on the ground holding onto her stomach... EW! What happened to her face! It was black and blue and swollen! It looked nasty... Hayes hugged me... I looked up and him... He looked back at me.. Our eyes met... We both leaned in.. His lips on mine felt so right... I felt a tap on my foot... I pulled away and looked down... Mo was giving me the death glare... I hate her sometimes!

Melissa's Pov:

Hayes and Caroline walked in, Hayes hit me with a bat, and then they kissed... Oh god... I couldn't move... My eye and nose hurt ALOT!!! I was actually going to go to the hospital but I got hit right in the gut... I just laid on the floor.

"Are you gonna get up?" Hayes just laughed at me. I could barley talk I was in so much pain... "Dude you ok?" I ignored him.

"MELISSA!" Caroline screamed. I jumped but then settled back down... It hurt to just breathe... I laid there lifeless...

"I'm gonna call Nash..." Hayes walked into the other room... A couple minutes later he came back in. "He's on his way." Hayes and Caroline at on the ground with me. These guys are my true friends.. Kendall is too but she had to go home...

(30 minutes later)

Nash finally got here... Taylor, Cameron, and the o2l guys were here too... But no sign of Matt nor Jc...

"What happened?" Nash and Taylor ran over to my sides...

"I don't know what happened to her face but I may or may not have hit her in the stomach with a bat..." Hayes smiled and shrugged his shoulders...I smiled

"Help me get her up.." Nash and Taylor picked me up... They carried me out to the car and we went to the hospital...

Melissa's Pov:

Nothing major happened... I just have a broken nose... It was too swollen for them to do anything about. I have to get surgery in about 3 weeks... That means 3 weeks of avatar! As for my stomach... There's just gonna be a BIG bruise there... The bruises in my face are gonna heal eventually...

"Nash?" I looked to my right.

"Ya." He smiled at me.

"Will you carry me?" I said with a baby voice. He just laughed and picked me up... "GO PEASANT!" I pointed toward the door.. Nash just laughed... He looked down at me. I just smiled!

"Melissa konopski... Will you go out with me?" Nash asked confidently.

I smiled and said...