Here we go!

CHAPTER 17

Melissa's Pov:

*beep beep*

Crap... It's Monday...

Wellll.... I'm transferring schools! I already got an offer to play on their softball team so I took it! I'm so happy I don't have to see nash, Cameron, Taylor, Shawn, Carter, Aaron, and Matt Espinosa... The bad thing is... Matt isn't transferring with me. He's staying at the other school. I'm definitely going to miss my team mates but I need to leave! Today is my first day and I'm so excited! I also have my 1st practice with this team after school! I put on a pair of ripped jeans, a bat man under armor sweatshirt, and chuck Taylors! I put in my contacts and threw my straight blonde hair into a pony tail. I put on a little bit of mascara and started walking down the stairs... I tripped over someone's stuff... GUESS WHO? It's Matt's! It was his stupid bag... I've told him not to leave his stuff on the stairs too many times... Now I'm gonna take matters into my own hands.. I grabbed his bag and threw it into the backyard... And on top of that... ITS DOWN POURING!

"JACE" I screamed while getting a banana.

"WHA-" Jc tripped over more of Matts stuff.... "THIS KID NEEDS TO CLEAN UP AFTER HIMSELF!" Jc threw his cleats in the garbage and laughed. I gave her a high five.

"Can you give me a ride?" I threw away the peel and grabbed my nike backpack and softball bag.

"Ya let me just put on my shoes!" Jc shoved her fat feet into a pair of my nikes.

"Really?" I said pointing at her feet.

"You wanna walk in the rain?" Jc walked out the door. She can be so annoying! As soon as we walked out Nash and Cameron pulled in to pick up Matt. "MOVE!" Jc wasn't happy with them... Probably cause I had to switch schools because of them. When they moved Jc backed out and we were off.... I'm so nervous! At least I won't have to deal with those jerks!

Cameron's Pov:

I still felt bad about what happened in Florida. I tried to apologize but Mo completely ignored me. When nash and I pulled into their drive way mo and Jc were leaving... I wonder why they went the other way? What ever! I'll just ask her in school. Matt came running out and hopped into the car.

"Why did mo ad Jc go the other way?" I had to ask.

"She transferred schools." Matt didn't look up from his phone.

"Where is she going now?" Nash seemed concerned.

"Uhhhh... I don't know... It's about 10 minutes away..." Matt didn't have that many answers... I guess I'll have to find out myself.

"Can we come over today?" Nash and I asked in unison.

"Ya sure!" Matt was still on his phone...I need to find out more about where Mo is...

Melissa's Pov:

As I was heading to school Matt was texting me...

*beep beep*

Matt🍕: hey mosissa

Me: Matt...

Matt🍕: how's the ride?

Me: it's great... How do you think it is?

Matt🍕: true... You nervous?

Me: ya... I'm like freaking out!

Matt🍕: don't! Everyone will like you!

Me: stop lying...

Matt🍕: I'm not!!!

Me: I have to go now... Bye bro

Matt🍕: bye sis

We pulled up to my new school... Well here we go!