Bye... Hi!

CHAPTER 47

Melissa's Pov:

Mamie, Nina, Alex, and I piled into the car.. We drove to the giant sports complex on campus. Alex and Mamie went to the soccer field and Nina and I went to the softball field.

"MO!" Cali called out!

"CALI!" I ran over to her and engulfed her in a great big hug. "How's my outfield buddy?"

"I'm.... AMAZING!" We both laughed and started to warm up...

I love my team mates!

Nina's Pov:

Well then... Mo just ditched me... Love ya too kid! What should I do now... LETS GO SEE MAMERZ! I walked over to the soccer field... I'm exhausted now... That took a lot of work... I went over to Alex and sat down next to her.

"Hey." She just noddded.. Was she actually WATCHING the game... Ha nerd! Nobody actually watches these games! We all just come and play on our phones!

"Haha are you actually WATCHING the game!" I emphasized 'watching'

"Um ya... Aren't you?" I just laughed... I don't know the slightest thing about soccer! "I'm taking that as a no..." I nodded and kept laughing... I'll just go what I do best... I'll get some food!

(2 hours later)

"Good job Mamie!" Alex hugged mamerz.

"Your horrible!" I patted Mamie's back.

"Shut up!" She laughed.

"Hey guys." Mo caught up to us.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"I GOT FOOD AND IT WAS YUMMY!" I screamed and jumped into Mo's arms.

"ugh! Your so heavy!" She pushed me off.

"Excuse meh! I'm 125 pounds of pure amazingness thank you very much!" Every one just laughed and walked back to the car.

"I have some bad news..." Alex stated.

"What?" Mamie seemed concerned..

"I... Um.... I..."

"T-T-TODAY JUNIOR!" I slammed my foot down. Everyone just laughed.

"I have to leave today... Actually I need to go to the airport now... A big game came up and I have to go back." Mamie nodded.

"We'll go to the airport now!" Mamie headed towards the airport. Thank goodness she's leaving! I can finally eat my cocoa pebbles in peace!

Melissa's Pov:

I was sad Alex was leaving... Even though I'm not that into soccer she was an extremely nice person! She can stay with us for as long as she wants! When we got to the airport we helped Alex in. We got bombarded with fans! More than usual since we had Alex with us! It was interesting... We went with Alex until she reached security... Before she left she gave Mamie an envelope... It was filed with tickets for her games. Mamie thanked her and with that she left. While we were walking out a bunch of fans came up to us. Nina, Mamie, and I all stood up on chairs...

"HELLO! LOOK WHO WE HAVE WITH US TODAY!" Nina held up Mamie's hand.

"HEY GUYS!" Mamie still had on her soccer uniform and I still had on my practice uniform... Nina on the other hand had food all over her face!

"HEYYY!" I shouted. We signed some thinks and took some pictures until one 'fan' surprised us.

"OH MY GESUS! ITS MO NINA AND MAMIE!"

"NO WAY! REALLY?!?! WHERE!"

"RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU LOSER!"

Then someone jumped up on my back. I dropped them and quickly turned around.

"GOD!"

"JESUS!"

It was Caroline! I hugged her.

"GESUS FOREVER!" She screamed in my ear. I laughed.

"Indeed!" I pulled back.. "Let's go back to the apartment..."

"Ok let me get something's..."

"We will be in the car!" Nina, Mamie and I said goodbye to our fans and went out to the car. We waited for about 5 minutes. Then Caroline came walking out with Hayes, Cameron, Taylor, Matt, and Nash.... And his annoying girlfriend! This will be fun....