WAIT... What?!?

CHAPTER 42

(3 months later)

Melissa's Pov:

Nina, Mamie and I have become internet famous. We create a channel called 3psychochics. We have 4.5 million subscribers! I was laying on our couch... Mamie came in and sat down next to me...

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

*ring-

"MAMIE!"

"WHAT!" She jumped up.

"Aren't you gonna answer your phone?" I pointed towards her vibrating phone.

"That's me?" I nodded.

"Haha oops!" She answered the phone... While she was talking I decided to do a following spree on twitter... So I tweeted out to my 4 million followers...

"@itstheeeemo going to do a huge following spree since @themammamz and @ninaB are on the phone... RT for a follow!"

As soon as I tweeted my phone started exploding with updates... So many people retweeted it but one stuck out... James... How did he find me... I put phone down and saw Mamie freaking out...

"Mamz you ok?"

"NO! I SO HAPPY!" She jumped onto the couch.

"Why?"

"ALEX MORGAN WANTS TO MEET UP WITH ME!"

"NO WAY!!! REALLY!" I joined in on her excitement.

"YA! SHE SAID THAT SHE WAS GOING TO BE IN TEXAS THIS WEEKEND AND THAT MAYBE WE COULD GET LUNCH OR SOMETHING!!!!" She plopped down and I followed.

"Congrats Mamie!" I hugged her and she hugged back...

"I'm gonna go and look for a good place to meet up..." Mamie stood up and grabbed her keys.

"Bye!" I sprawled out on the couch.

"Adios!" and with that she left.

I decided to Check my twitter. I followed a couple of people until i got a notification that scared me... It was James... He tweeted me something. I looked at what he said...

"@jamesthedave- looks like mine @dailyericswag girls finally got somewhere... Didn't you guys? @itstheeeemo @ninaB"

"@dailyeric- surprisingly they did! @jamesthedave @itstheeeemo and can't wait to see you again babe @ninaB

WAIT! Nina saw Eric and didn't tell me! Eric is Nina's abusive ex... He hated me cause I got a huge fight with him cause he was chocking Nina... James is my psycho ex... I broke up with him and he broke into my house and tried to kill me while I was sleeping... He was INSANE!

"@ninaB- LEAVE @itstheeeemo AND ME ALONE! @dailyeric @jamesthedave"

Oh... She isn't seeing him.. GOOD! I didn't write anything and just exited out. Within no time Nina walked through the door.

"MO YOU'RE OK!" Nina ran over to me and squeezed me tightly.

"YOU'RE OK TOO!" I squeezed back...

"I HAVE SOME NEWS!" Nina sat up and got a big cheeky smile.

"What?" I was so confused.

"WE ARE GOING TO MAGCON!" I froze... Did she say magcon? I don't wanna go back... I don't wanna see Nash.... A couple of days ago he broke up with me over text... He said long distance isn't gonna work for him... "You and I are leaving tomorrow morning... So go pack!" She helped me up.

"What about mamerz?" I headed towards my room with Nina following close behind.

"She coming on Monday! Apparently she's meeting Alex Morgan... Blah blah blah... It really means she gonna be a butt and come Monday.." I shook my head and laughed... Well guess I should start packing...