Typical (Skydoesminecraft, Deadlox, Team Crafted and Venturian Tale Fanfic)

----------------------------------------------------------------Typical------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 1

Peri's POV

Another morning in Thailand, the sun streaming through the curtains almost blinding me. As soon as I had breakfast and got dressed I went to see my pet, Neya (I know it sounds weird but its all I could think of.) I went into the sheds passing endless stalls until I found Neya's. The baby elephant's face lit up as I walked through. I fed her and let her out and guided her to the pool where her friends were cooling off. "Ketaya!!!!!!" My foster mother was calling me. I have been living in Thailand for 7 years now. When I was born I had 4 other siblings one them is my twin brother. We are both 17 now. I look at the picture. Originally I was born in Spain and after 4 years had to be given up as I was loud and too much to handle. I was moved to Norway for 4 more years then to Bulgaria for 2. Then I was adopted AGAIN and moved to Thailand and spent 7 years so far. "Ketaya!!!!" "Coming!"

I walked over to my foster mum, she smiled warmly at me. "where have you been?" I walked in and replied. "I've been to feed my elephant and let her down at the pool. She rolled her eyes. "You and that elephant!" I laughed and brought my laptop outside. I logged on to minecraft to play a while. Hey! it's really not as bad as you think! Anyway I decided to yet again try and track down my siblings.

I looked under the name 'Frye' and scrolled down in hope but with none I was about give up when a link appeared. They were the right age and one of them was the spitting image of me but a boy version with brown hair. Mine used to be brown but I dyed it because back 3 years ago I was bullied about it. I dyed it Bright Green and have it just past my shoulders. I looked them up and could not beleive it. They were youtubers. 'Bethany Frye, Issac Frye, Immortal Kyodi and lastly Venturiantale!