💉 1 💉 Paint Pastel Princess

I'm warning you I wrote this in high school so prepare for the cringe! ⚠️FURTHER MORE! I DO NOT CONDONE THE ACTIONS/ ABUSE THAT ARE TAKEN PLACE IN THIS STORY! ALL WOMEN ARE QUEENS⚠️~ Natalia💕

The blue Camaro sat patiently in the parking lot of Hawkins high school that cool autumn afternoon. The window that was rolled down ever so slightly revealed that a living presence resided inside, cigarette smoke that flew out into the air became the culprit of his existence. The person inside the vehicle sat back in his seat with a cancer stick dangling from his chapped lips, long dirty blond hair was tousled about making it look like he had just woken up from a long nap, but in reality he had just gotten through his first day at his new school. Tired blue eyes wandered over to the large middle school building as if he was waiting for something or, in fact, someone.

The person he was waiting for was his 'bitch' of a step-sister who, just like him, was starting her first day of school. His body itched with the idea of driving off and being able to do whatever he pleased, but he had to distract himself from it. If he didn't he knew he just might explode from boredom, so in order for him not to do that he chain smoked and began to think of the things he would do once the middle school bell rang.

If it were up to him he would have been long gone from this place, probably off smoking or drinking in some abandoned parking lot, or perhaps going to the local gym to relive some stress of the days events, but nope. He was here watching as his peers came and went by him like he was nobody.

Some glanced at the car but never at the person, those who had classes with him knew why they were to never look at his face. Those stormy blue eyes that held a sense of danger that sent a shiver down your spine, good and bad. The person inside, who's eyes were covered by his aviators, looked at those who looked at him with a blank emotionless face. Though to his female classmates, he would try to charm them by pulling his sunglasses down to the tip of his nose and winking at them with a smirk on his sun kissed face.

To those who were observing, one might think he was interested, but truth be told it was nothing more than a quick flirt to him. He was never interested in something real or genuine, it wasn't his thing, he wasn't the type to fall in love or gawk at the girl who had acne scars and a wild and adventurous mind.

That wasn't him.

Who he really was, was a guy only interested in girls who were willing to give him head behind the school. The girls who would only love him for what was on the outside, the girls that were beautiful on the outside but horrid on the inside. He wasn't one to fall in love with the idea of a steady girlfriend or even actually fall in love with someone.

He never even thought about it, it was in fact the furthest thing from his mind.

Until he saw her.

She seemed familiar to him, like he had seen her somewhere before when in fact he had! they had first period art together. He had droned out the teachers voice and instead watched the girl from the corner of his eye as she grabbed her supplies from her satchel and master piece from the drying rack. Her walkman in the back pocket of her jeans as she head-bobbed and lip synched to whatever song she was listening to, and to him she was putting on quite the show. But he quickly looked away when the teacher began to pass around blank sheets of paper, after that he didn't glance twice at her.

But here she was skating her way through the crowds of teens. Trying her best to swerve in between them as gracefully as she could without running into anyone. Much like him, she had a cigarette between her plump pink lips, eyes a deep brown with dark circles underneath them due to the lack of sleep, curly locks pulled up into a messy bun on top of her head while loose strands flew in the wind as she skated closer to the car. Though she never found herself interesting or appealing to the eye of men her peers thought otherwise, whispers and words of all kind flew around her but never once did they reach her ears, nor did she seem to care.

Hearing her name in the distance she looked behind her and saw her dear friends wave good-bye to her. Smiling, she waved and continued to pick up the pace its radiance almost blinding him.

However, it wasn't just her skate boarding or enchanting smile that caught the mans eye but rather her hands and shirt oddly enough. Her thin hands and long slender fingers were covered in earthy toned paint streaks and her oversized brown sweater held splatters of yellow and blue. She didn't have a care in the world about her attire or what people thought of her as they watched her float on by them, their heads shaking from side to side as they pointed out her messy attire and seemingly lazy clothing choice.

And to someone like him, he found that oddly attractive.

Watching her approach closer and closer to his car he began to straighten up his posture in hopes of having her notice him. He didn't know why he felt the need to make himself present to her but he just felt that it was necessary. He at least wanted her to know he existed, but she didn't even bat an eye at him before skating right by and rolling on towards the middle school. Furrowing his eyebrows curiously he watched her skate over to a small group of kids all of whom looked genuinely happy to see her. She took her cigarette out from between her lips and gave a gentle smile to the group, who returned it with goofy love struck ones. The man smirked to himself and instantly knew how the kids felt, he too would act the same way if the golden goddess approached him with a smile as radiant as that.

She tousled the hair of the curly haired kid and gestured for him to follow her. Playfully he shoved the girl's hand off of him and gestured to the pale kid with freckles, lips moving, but words non existent.

She had paused for a moment and nodded in approval before putting the stick back in its rightful place. She fist bumped the youngsters and began to skate away but not before yelling something at him from over her shoulder.

He couldn't stop thinking about the way the cigarette hung from her lips, it seemed like she had been a smoker for years! the way it just rested there made it seem like it was natural in a way.

But before he could follow her once again she was gone.

Never to be seen again.

His thoughts had blinded him as he anxiously looked around for her, eyes zooming from person to person but sadly she was gone making him let out an angry sigh and close his eyes in frustration. As quick as he was to let out his angry growl the passenger side door suddenly opened. The girl's blue eyes never meeting his as she put her seat belt on and crossed her arms over her chest. A blank expression set its place on her face as she kept her thoughts on her first day to herself, him doing the same as he started the car and glanced over at the girl with a look of disgust.

"You're late." He growled.

She nodded knowing she was in for a wild ride home as punishment. Not really caring about the events to come since she had been through this time and time again she just let whatever was to happen, happen.

"Sorry, I had to ask my teacher a question." She mumbled as she looked at him from the corner of her eye. Letting out a scoff he shook his head, not caring about his step-sisters lame excuse or anything that she had to say for that matter he grinned to himself and started the car.

"Jeez, I don't care! If you're late again you're skating home." He snapped as he pushed his aviators up to the bridge of his nose and zoomed out of the parking lot. Pedestrians jumped out of the way immediately and watched with wide eyes as the vehicle zoomed by.

But as the man drove on his mind began to slowly wander back to the curly haired skater girl who had breezed by him like he was nothing to her, when in reality she was to become something to him.