💉29💉you gotta fight for it!

"I told you to stay away from her." the demon growled as he held the young boy against the wall. rage burning in his eyes not just because Max had disobeyed him but because he caught his girlfriend, the one thing that he actually loved and appreciated in his life, with the one person he specifically told her not to be around. the sight and or distrust made his heart break into thousands upon thousands of pieces, he was wounded on the inside but unbreakable on the outside. he didn't dare show any sign of weakness to anyone who was witnessing his rampage, it took all of his will power not to break down into tears over such a stupid thing. a girl in this case, who didn't even love him.

in Billy's eyes he didn't see Lucas. In his deranged and anger infused mind he saw a mix of different people, faces of whom he hated and despised formed themselves upon the defenseless child. the sly smirks and laughter of Max, Mavis, Steve, and his father changed one by one, morphing into different ways but still remaining as the same four people over and over again, not once staying as one person.

"STAY!, AWAY FROM HER!" He shouted at what he thought was the smirking Steve but then morphed back into Max. his voice cracking near the end as he readied himself to punch the kid beneath him. Lucas struggled against the mans death grip, kicking and squirming begging him to let go until he eventually managed to set himself free by kicking Billy in the groin.

The painful blow making him let the kid go, as he doubled over in pain. Lucas, as terrified as he was, ran for cover behind his friends. acting as if the wall of teenage kids would protect him from such a beast as loud groans left the mans lips. But slowly it began to turn into laughter and eerie laughter that made the kids shudder in fear. Blue Irises had dissolved by his displayed pupils giving him the effect of the devil himself gone mad.

"YOU ARE SO DEAD SINCLAIR!" Billy roared as he went to lunge at the frightened group, but was instead met face to face with a hard punch to the nose. stumbling back in pain Billy clutched his bleeding nose. eyeing the person who threw the first punch of the evening made his anger over flow like never before but, oddly enough his humor was slowly rising.

thinking that Steve could actually stand a chance against him made Billy laugh. After pushing him to ground a couple minutes ago he saw how weak he was and immediately predicted the outcome. This fight was going to prove who really was the king of Hawkins, was it the new kid in town who stole the crown? Or would it be the former king who took back what was rightfully his?

"No you are!" Steve growled as he balled his fists in anger. the sting of the punch on his right hand making him wince slightly as he lightly shook it to relive it of some pain. Laughing at his sudden manly behavior Billy threw his head back and laugh maniacally as he witnessed the arrival of two rivals whom he thought would know better than to intervene. But seeing as how his girlfriend was now standing in front of the kids with eyes just as angry and fists clenched as she readied herself for just about anything.

But deep down Billy knew she was weak. He knew that she wouldn't stand a chance against him. I small flick of his wrist and she would immediately break down into tears, but little did he know it was slowly adding fuel to her rage as she brushed away tears of sadness and instead grit her teeth in anger.

"THERE HE IS! THE INFAMOUS KING STEVE I'VE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT!" Billy laughed as he slowly regained his composure. blood still running out from his nose along with a light bruise that was starting to form along the bridge. Glaring at him Steve gave his last and final warning, lightly pushing him back he noticed how quiet everything had gotten and thought the battle had died down just a bit. But it was far from over.

"Get out." As soon as that was said Mavis and the terrified group of kids watched as Billy, her "boyfriend", punch her friend directly in the face.thankfully, he missed and instead hit air but the second time Steve was not so fortunate to miss the even more powerful hit.