💉 3 💉 First Encounter

Once the one hour mark struck the two cars pulled in to the arcade parking lot. Both owners got out and sat on the hoods of their cars as they waited for their desired sibling to be done their stupid game so they could go home. It was almost six and dinner would be on the table soon in both homes making the two teenagers even more anxious to get home.

The girl grabbed an old sketch book from the back seat of the Impala, with an already attached charcoal pencil, Leaning against the hood of her car she began to sketch out the arcades sign.  While the man from before stood and watched her from the corner of his eye. Taking a quick look at his surroundings he didn't see anybody lurking about in the shadows or anyone, for that matter, so he decided to take this opportunity and ask the girl out. In his eyes, it was the absolute perfect timing, nobody could disturb them as he went to proclaim his affection which was ideally for him. But before he walked over he checked his reflection like he always had when ever he was on his way to chat up a girl.

Once noting that everything was okay he cleared his throat and strutted over to the unsuspecting teen.

"Hey, beautiful you come here often?" The man grinned as he watched her eyes find their way to his. Her eyebrow raised in question as she eyed the man before her oddly, she had remembered seeing him in her art class it was just a brief glance, nothing more to go on about. But strangely enough he was right in front of her chatting her up, the new bad boy in town was flirting with the strange art girl and for the life of her she couldn't put her finger on why.

Although she would admit he was good looking, the way he approached her along with his play boy attitude did not make her want to flirt back. It did the exact opposite actually. 

It repulsed her. 

She knew he was expecting some sort of reaction from her, most likely a flirty one but she wouldn't give him the time of day. He wasn't worth the effort in her eyes hence why she kept silent.

"The names Billy, what's yours?"They say that silence is the best answer one can give in an uncomfortable situation, silence also means that someone doesn't want to speak to you especially in these types of circumstances. 

But Billy unfortunately, wasn't getting that. 

She was quickly starting to grow uncomfortable as well as frustrated that this man was still lurking around and even more so not getting the hint of disinterest she was so clearly giving off. Getting up to throw her sketch pad in the backseat of her car she suddenly stopped at the feeling of Billy's hips against hers. She furrowed her eyebrows at him and eyed his slow growing smirk.

"Come on, talk to me. I don't bite." She attempted to push him away but his hands gripped her wrists tightly but not enough to hurt her.He felt as though such pretty things like her shouldn't be damaged by his hands but then again it was fun to break things.

The sudden power and forced control over her caused Mavis to drop her sketchpad and quickly become alert of the situation. She didn't like being touched by anyone, especially if it was a man like Billy. Hearing something fall to the concrete they both looked down to find the half-finished sketch of the arcade's neon sign. 

"I see my pretty kitty likes to draw, huh?" He asked as he looked from the sketch to frightened brown eyes.

"Can you please let me go?" She asked politely, her voice coming off a bit unsteady. But Billy continued to smirk like a mad man.

"Now why would I do that? I don't want to let the pretty kitty go. I actually want to get to know her a bit more." He chuckled as he watched her struggle in his grip. He was making it seem like they were playing cat and mouse, a game which Billy liked to play but not for a long period of time.

He grew impatient easily and everyone knew that when Billy wanted something Billy got it.

"Let go of me!"The pleading in her voice and eyes making Billy tighten his grip a little more causing her to wince slightly. Tears pricked her eyes as Billy leaned down ever so slightly in an attempt to give her one last chance to give him her name, he wasn't giving up so easily on her and it showed.

"Come on pretty girl tell me your name and maybe i'll consider letting you go." She shook her head in refusal and continued to struggle in his grip until a voice spoke up from behind them, causing Billy's grip to loosen but his hips and hands still rested on her.

"What's going on?" Looking over his shoulder the man kicked his head back slightly, signaling the guy to get lost so he could continue on with his harassment. But the figure remained still.

"Beat it freak." Curious, as well as thankful to whoever it was that saved her, Mavis peeked over the man's broad shoulder and sighed in relief at the familiar face of a friend.

Jonathan with his hands shoved deep into his jean jacket pockets, furrowed his eyebrows in concern as he saw his friend being felt up by the school douche bag.

Once she noticed his grip on her had loosened a bit Mavis shoved Billy away and walked up to Jonathan with her arms wrapped protectively around her, her cheeks flushed and breathing a bit shallow due to how scared she was.

"What's going on?" Jonathan repeated as he looked from Mavis to Billy who was now leaned up against the Impala, lips curved into a wild smile causing a shiver to run down her spine.

"Nothing that concerns you." Billy snickered as he took a cigarette out from his pocket and put it between his chapped lips.

Jonathan opened his mouth to say something but Mavis quickly stopped him before their could be anymore damage to the situation. Her eyes glued themselves to the pavement as she tried to avoid the eyes of her attacker. Not wanting to show how weak she looked in that moment, she glanced over at the arcade and turned her back to Billy.

"Come on Jonathan, I need to pick up Dustin." Mavis said as she edged him towards the arcade entrance, not wanting to cause a scene and potentially having to explain to Ms. Byers why her son had a black eye and bloody nose.

Jonathan nodded and began to follow her but not before giving a slight warning glance to Billy who blew his cigarette smoke in his face causing him to cough and sputter. But instead of doing or saying something like he had wanted to he just continued to give him a cold glare and followed his friend inside.

"SEE YOU AROUND KITTY!" Billy called as he watched her walk away from him, loving the way her hips swayed from side to side. The sight alone made him crave her more and more, he licked his lips with desire and walked back to his car once she was out of his sight.

"How much did you see?" He asked as he started the car engine. The child looked from her dirty green vans to her brother who's eyes were glued to the girl he trapped not so long ago, her hand pressed firmly against her brothers back as she ushered him to the car in fear that Billy was still lurking about.

"All of it." She said as the two watched the Chevy Impala pull out of the parking lot and roll down the street.

"Tell anybody about this and you're dead, DEAD!" He shouted causing her to flinch and nod her head in understanding, not wanting to upset her already furious step-brother.

"You should be nice to her." Max mumbled as the two zoomed towards their house. 

Billy scoffed at her words.'how would she know? she's the new girl she can't know anything about her.' He thought as he threw his cigarette butt out the window. 

"Oh yeah? when did you think it was right to tell me what to do? huh? it's none of your business or concern about how I treat the ladies! you're just a fucking kid Max! you don't know anything!" He spat as he leaned across the seat to intimidate her even more.

"I-I do know her name." She muttered, causing Billy's ears to perk up in delight knowing he was finally going to get the chance to feel her name be uttered from his lips.

"It's Mavis. Mavis Henderson." Billy smirked. The excitement of finally knowing his girls name made him press down harder on the gas causing Max to grip the door handle tightly as they sped on down the road.

"You may be a piece of shit Max, but damn can you be useful."