Chapter 37: Ragdoll

Jimin finished eating the spicy stir-fried squid he ordered as the demon and the human stayed up. Jimin was happy to know he can do something to save his mother. As far as Jimin knew, she wasn't waking up as if she slipped right into a coma! The human kept glancing at the clock while he was throwing away the empty food container.

          "Jungkook, h-how much will you take from me?" Jimin asked in worry.

         Jungkook walked into the small kitchen where the counters were very closed in with the small fridge. "Not so much since I will have to give in some of mines... I won't get much of yours." Jungkook claimed. "Let me see.." Jungkook held out Jimin's arm and looked at it moving his arm up Jimin's skin. "Do you want me to do it here?"

              Jimin looked at how Jungkook held Jimin's left arm. The human felt Jungkook move his index finger along Jimin's arm feeling the points where he will draw the blood. "Are you going to make a big cut?" Jimin asked.

            "Oh not too big... I'll do most of the work so you wouldn't bleed to death." Jungkook claimed as Jimin looked into Jungkook's red eyes.

             "How will you do this? Are you going to collect the blood and drip it onto a candle?"

            "In order to save a life.. We have to go to the Night Realm to visit the hospital within the mirror world. By there... We drip the blood onto the bed she's currently in." Jungkook sighed. "It's very complicated but we will visit the Night Realm again."

        "There's a hospital in the Night Realm?"

        "It's only vacant.. As long as you remember your mother's hospital room, we'll know where to spread the blood."

           "Just that easy?" Jimin wondered. "Just dumping blood onto the hospital bed within the mirror.... It seems easy."

            "Well it is a bloodshed... I will make sure you won't waste much of your blood, Jimin.." Jungkook promised as Jimin smiled and nodded holding Jungkook's hand.

          Soon when the clock striked after midnight, Jungkook opened the night realm as Jimin carried a bag with towels, bandaids, a sharp knife and a few candles with a lighter. These were the materials Jungkook told Jimin to come prepared with and Jimin brought it along as he stepped into the mirror world with Jungkook.

          Jimin wore the demon's cloak around him like always and wore shoes this time. The odd couple held hands as they walked together through the dark Night Realm. The weather was cold at the moment and Jungkook had his arm around Jimin's as they walked the empty red light streets. It was like looking at a ghost town, no one was around and the whole town was silent with only gusts of wind passing through. Jimin recognized the streets and looked around, earlier he ran through these streets to the hospital in the real world, this place really was a copy of the human world but the signs where reversed or mirrored.

          "It seems like an apocalypse happened..." Jimin claimed as he looked around. They approached the hospital building where Jimin's mother stayed in. The mother wasn't going to be there physically but the bed would be there... The actual bed she was laying on.

         The second the two walked in, the hospital was a mess like a hurricane hit! Jimin was a bit confused... Didn't Jungkook say that no else was in the Night Realm but him? Jimin looked at a mess of furinture and scratches along the walls. Jungkook kept walking to the room hallways but Jimin stopped to look at the mess of ink stained walls and scratches along the walls...

           "I-I thought you were the only one here.." Jimin claimed as he kept walking alongside Jungkook with the bag.

           "I am.." Jungkook replied as he slowed down to look around in the dark, red hospital. "I did this.."

             "W-why did you do this?"

               "The angels would drag me in here to hurt me. It would be for punishments.." Jungkook stated. These angels were very abusive towards Jungkook and harmed him everytime. Sometimes for punishment and sometimes for fun... This made Jimin fear the angels that claimed to be sacred.. They never seemed to care about the demon they kept imprisoned beyond the mirror.

           "That's not fair... They abuse you and hurt you! Why don't you tell them it's not in their nature?"

            "Well Jimin.." Jungkook sighed as he walked along with Jimin to the hospital rooms. "I'm not an angel... Just a demon that's different from a sacred thing.. They wouldn't treat a demon normally... They would hurt me because of what I am.."

             "That's not fair... They are just playfully abusing you for fun? I thought angels were kind..." Jimin stopped and looked at all of the walls that were stained with ink over the years. He can just imagine the angels tearing Jungkook's horns off and shoving him against a wall to suffer.... The worst thing was that, Jungkook spent an eternity remembering the feeling of getting his wings, halo and horns ripped off like it was nothing... It just made Jimin grow angry to hear how the angels would bully Jungkook and abuse him like a useless ragdoll.

         "Hey..." Jungkook placed his hands on Jimin's shoulders and made a smile. "I'm okay... They'll never come back to hurt me anymore.. I'm safe now.." Jungkook assured the human. But, what did he mean by safe?