Chapter 38: Bloodshed

"Safe? How are you safe now? Did they stop bothering you? These angels... They've sinned by hurting someone else."

          "Someone.." Jungkook scoffed. "Jimin, I'm no one.. So they can beat me up and It's not a sin for them.." Jungkook looked at the room number that said D-135. "Is this it?"

           Jimin nodded staying silent. All his life he knew demons were evil and angels were helpers... But it only seemed different in Jungkook's eyes. "Why are you safe now?"

             "Because of this.." Jungkook smiled pointing at the mark. "Because you're mine..." Jungkook had his hand on the knob ready to open it as Jimin placed his hand over the scar beginning to smile. Jungkook wasn't going to get hurt because the demon has left a mark on the human. "What does this mean?"

              Jungkook opened the door and held Jimin's hand walking the boy in. "It means you're mine.. We belong together and we're one." Jungkook added as he walked Jimin to the hospital room. "No angels can hurt you or me any longer."

           "I-is it because you fell in love with me they won't hurt you?" Jimin questioned again.

            "Ah.. Well, Jimin... No It's not about that..."

            "Nevermind.. You don't have to tell me." Jimin sighed and walked up to the hospital bed his mom was laying on... Her body wasn't there at all! Just the bed.

            Jungkook felt bad for keeping the rest from Jimin but how else was he supposed to keep the human happy? Jimin would live better without knowing the truth on anything. Jungkook knew if he told Jimin, the human would hate Jungkook and want him to disappear from his life. That's how tough it was... But either way, he felt like he was going to lose Jimin by not tellimg the human anything!

            Jimin was about to drop the bag on the bed but Jungkook quickly stopped him. "JIMIN NO!" Jungkook shouted as Jimin flinched holding the bag.

         "W-what?!" Jimin worried as Jungkook stepped Jimin back from the bed.

         "We may not be at the hospital physically... But the souls of the people are still here which means your mother is here. If you drop on her you will hurt her!" Jungkook warned as Jimin understood.

            "Okay.... I have bandage wraps, candles, the knife, and towels!" Jimin placed the bag down taking out the items but holding the knife in it's slide. Jungkook smiled looking at Jimin take out the items like a little boy, the sight of Jimin taking out so much items reminded the demon of Jimin when he was a little boy who brought out his little bunny and baby chicken band-aids. Jungkook smiled just looking back at the memory as Jimin stood up holding the knife. "Are you just going to stand there? We need to hurry..."

          Jungkook walked up to Jimin and held the knife in his hands he uncapped the knife from it's slide. "Okay... Sit down first." Jungkook advised as Jimin saw the chair be pulled up when be was at the hospital. Jimin walked up to it and sat in the chair as he held out his hand over the hospital bed.

        Jungkook walked up to Jimin and ran the tip of the knife along Jimin's skin gently as Jimin closed his eyes covering his mouth with his free hand. Jungkook gently looked at Jimin staring at the human as he cut deeply with no hesitation.

          Jimin let out a cry scrunching his face as he let out a cry. The red blood suddenly began to run onto the hospital bed as Jimin looked up in tears to see Jungkook quickly slide the knife off. He placed the knife down on a table as Jimin looked up in pain realizing Jungkook wasn't doing it...

            "J-Jungkook..." Jimin cried silently beginning to feel betrayed when he saw Jungkook place the knife down. But Jungkook was already bleeding on his arm. This was peculiar... He never gave himself a cut at all.. But suddenly he was already bleeding?

         Jungkook took off his coat and rolled up his white frilled dress shirt to reveal the same cut he gave Jimin... But on the other arm of his. Jungkook's blood was black ink, he felt no pain seeing the flow of blood just run from his arm like nothing. Jungkook was numb to all of the pain now that he didn't feel it now.

            Jimin watched his own crimson blood run down onto the empty hospital bed in tears. The cut was deep the blood was endless and Jimin continued to cry as Jungkook stayed silent. He watched the human continue to cry staring at his own blood flow... Jungkook couldn't hold it and see Jimin cry any longer. The blood was forming a huge stain now on the bed now along with Jungkook's black ink blood.

       After a while, The demon then picked up the bandage wrap and the towel with his free hand and walked to Jimin still keeping his arm over the bed. "Stop. You can stop now..." Jungkook claimed as Jimin looked at Jungkook and nodded. It was already over for him and Jungkook didn't want Jimin to continue crying. "I can take it from here.."

           "Jung-"

           "Just take the banages and stop the bleeding, Jimin..." Jungkook said as Jimin nodded. He was able to make sure his wound wasn't flowing before wrapping the band-aid along his huge cut now. After Jimin stopped the bleeding and wrapped the band-aid around his wound he layed back on the chair feeling as if his blood was still running and dripping off his hand but in reality it wasn't.

         Jungkook stood next to Jimin as most of his blood dripped instead of the human's. The demon didn't want Jimin to do most of the bloodshed... But to Jimin, it felt like his blood was still going. The human felt dizzy the whole time and suddenly blacked out time to time just watching Jungkook continue the bloodshed on his own as the hospital bed was now covered in Jungkook's blood and small points of Jimin's dark red blood.