4. Dinner

Olivia POV

I grabs Logan's wrist and starts to walk out the door.

"Stop right there Olivia!" Dad says loud.

I stop in my tracks and turn around "yes dad?" I look at him.

"No offence Logan I'm sure you're a great guy but Olivia you don't know him and you are just leaving with him he could be a crazy phyco and could hurt you" Dad didn't even hesitate about saying that right infront of Logan.

Logan noticed my face got really red "Sir, I promise you I am not a crazy phyco. I will respect your daughter. If it will make you feel safer I will have my assistant Lydia come with us"

Mom came into the conversation "Logan that is not necessary. Just respect my daughter"

"But he cou-" Dad began to say

"Shh she'll be fine Aaron, go have fun kids" Mom came over to shake hands with Logan and hugged me.

"Thank you. I will respect your daughter" Logan walks behind me and closes the door.

"Where are we going to go Logan?" I look up at him.

"Somewhere" Logan calls an Uber for us.

-at the place-

"Logan! Olive Garden?! How did you know I love this place?"I had a giant smile on my face.

"Twitter haha you tweet about Olivie Garden all the time since it's like your name kinda" Logan smiled at me.

-at a table-

"So Olivia, tell me a bit about yourself" Logan was sitting across from me.

We were the only 2 people in the private room that celebrities go to when they come here so I felt comfortable telling Logan things I wouldn't tell any other person.

"Yes I know we only met today but I feel like we've known each other forever"

"Yea I agree" Logan laughed.

"Huh? Did I say that out loud?" My face turned red

"Yep. Ya did. It's okay tho. I feel like we've known each other forever too" Logan smiled.

"Anyways. As you heard I feel like I've known you forever so I'm going to tell you stuff I've never told anyone else, okay? You have to promise not to tell anyone" I looked at Logan with hope in my eyes he would say yes.

"Yes. I promise I won't tell anyone. What is it?" Logan grabbed my hands and held them across the table.

"I was in a relationship with someone who I thought loved me but really didn't. For the first 3 months we dated he used me for views. Then 3 months later he broke up with me because he said 'he didn't like people coming up to him and asking for pictures' but I mean that's what you get when you date someone famous and that's all over the Internet" I stopped talking.

"It's okay. I'm right here" Logan got up and sat next me in the booth.

"He found out I got a Youtube channel with 6 million subscribers so he texted me and asked if I wanted to get back together with him" I cried.

Logan pulled me towards him and hugged me. I cried into his chest. "I'll always be here for you Olivia"

"Thanks Logan" I hugged him.

"Do you still love him?" Logan asks.

"Yes, with all my heart but I don't want him to use me for fame then leave me again. Should I say I already found another person who would never use me for fame then if he asks who" without even regretting saying the next thing I just blurt it out. "I can send a picture of me and you?" I instantly stop and try to take back what I just said.

"I'm sorry Logan, you must think I'm crazy now" I tried to get up but he was still sitting next to me.

"I would love to help you with your plan. You know I get so many girls asking me out when I go to parties and clubs I could say 'sorry I'm already taken' then put my arm around you" Logan smiles at me.

I think I just found my new best friend. I mean I just told him about Luke using me for fame. Not even my parents know about that. I trust Logan. He seems like a nice guy.