63. Emotions

Olivia POV

I started to crawl towards the door and opened it.

Once I stepped out Jake ran up to me and hugged me.

I started crying again.

"What did I do?" I heard Jake ask Logan.

"Nothing, it's been a day for her" Logan told Jake.

"Oh" Jake rubbed my back "are you guys still coming tonight?"

"Ah I forgot about that! Yes I want to still come" I backed away from Jake.

"You still coming Logan?" Jake looked at him.

"Yea" Logan smiled.

"I need to talk to Erika about something personal" I told Jake and Logan.

"Okay" I heard Erika say.

I walked over to her and we both walked upstairs to her and Jakes room.

"What's up?" Erika looked at me sitting on the couch they had in their room.

I asked her for some personal things. She gave them to me and I put them in my purse.

We both walked downstairs.

Logan saw me "Everything okay?"

"Yea" I smiled at him.

"Ready to go?!" Jake had to yell.

"Yes!" I looked at Jake.

We all got into the Team 10 Van. The only people coming were, Logan, Jake, Anthony, Erika and I.

We drove to (pick a restaurant) Jake parked the van and we all got out and went into the restaurant and we all sat down and ordered food.

After we all ate we went to the abandoned hotel.

We all got out of the van. I immediately felt my breathing get heavier.

I grabbed onto Logan's arm for support.

"You okay?" Logan asked in a worried voice.

"There is someone here. I can definitely feel it. As I got out of the van it got harder for me to breathe" I clung to Logan.

"Let's go" Jake thought I was acting for the camera so he continued.

Jake handed the camera off to Anthony. Anthony filmed Logan helping Erika into a broken window and then he helped me into it and jumped in himself with Anthony following.

As soon as we brought out the board we heard banging coming from an open door.

"Jake, someone is definitely here" I ran to Erika.

We both linked arms with each other and just sat down.

"Come on girls stand up" Jake tried to get us up.

"Jake stop!" As soon as I yelled that all our flashlights flickered.

-time skip. They do the Ouija bored. I don't feel comfortable writing about it-

"Come on Rik. Let's go to the car" I grabbed Erika's arm and we went through the window back to the van.

Once we got to the van I felt lightheaded and I almost fell over.

"Woah, you okay Liv?" Erika asked me.

"Yea I'm fine, it's just hard to breathe" I stumbled.

I tripped and landed on the ground.

"Liv!" Erika sat down next to me and hugged me.

My eyes got heavy "Erika, call Logan now"

Erika POV

I got out my phone and called Logan.

'Hey Erika? What's wrong?'

'Um. When we got back to the van Olivia stumbled and fell and now she's saying that it's hard for her to breathe'

'Oh, we will be right back'

He hung up.

I looked down at Olivia. Her eyes were closed. I don't know if she passed out or if she is just sleeping.

Logan finally got here. He took Olivia in his arms. He shook her shoulders gently.

Olivia took a big gasp of air and sat up and wrapped her arms around Logan's neck.

Logan POV

"I'm never letting go Logan" she said muffled into my chest but I still understood her.

I just rubbed her back.

"Let's go home" I suggested.

We all got into the van. Olivia in my lap. Her arms still wrapped around me.

Once we got home I carried Olivia upstairs and to bed.