95. Logans Vlog

Logan POV

I am going to vlog today so I pick up my camera and point it at me "AYOOOO GOODMORING LOGANG!! Okay so Liv and Erika went to the doctors the other day and won't tell me why. I don't think anything is wrong. But forget about that, Christmas is Next week. I want to get something nice for her, so let's go!" I stop filming and get dressed.

I go down and get in the cool bus and go pick up the Why Don't We boys.

At their house I vlog again "boys!!!" I yell to them while I'm walking into their gate.

Without the camera I go over and hug all of them "okay I have a plan for all of us today"

All 6 of us walk into the house and sit on their couch.

"Okay so you know how Olivia and I have been dating for about a year and a half? Well I want you guys to sing a song to her and at the end of the song I want to propose to her" I explained to them.

"That's amazing Logan! We are happy for you that you found someone" Daniel said.

"What's the song?" Jonah asked.

"All about us by He is We" I smile.

"That's a great song Logan! Of course we will sing it for you!" Zach said excited.

I pick up my camera "Alright! So I'm with the Why Don't We boys and they are going to sing a song for Olivia and I. I am planning on asking her to marry me. We are already engaged while you are watching this video so there is no point in going over to her channel or social media's and telling her" I laugh.

"I already picked out a ring and everything" I showed the boys and the Logang "it's simple because if anyone knows Olivia, she likes simple jewellery"

(That's the ring. Obvi lol)

"So I brought the bus so I could fit all of you guys inside. Olivia doesn't know you guys are coming over. Let's go home and eat. Boys she will be so surprised you are coming" I put the bus into drive and drive home.

"Alright so you guys follow me" we all get out the bus and I tell them to wait at the front door.

I open it and make sure Olivia is no where to be seen.

"Boys come in" I wave them in.

"Spence. Where's Olivia?" I ask Spencer when I see him on the couch.

"Upstairs sleeping" he answers back.

"Alright, Logang, Olivia is upstairs sleeping and I'm going to have Spencer film for me and we both are going to go upstairs and wake Olivia up and bring her downstairs. I had Mike run out and get her favourite meal" I explain.

I have Daniel, Corbyn, Zach, Jack and Jonah wait downstairs for Olivia then I'm going to bring all of us somewhere special.

Sorry for the slow updates recently. It's like I disappeared from the platform. I didn't I'm sorry I'm just so busy with work and school and it's hard for me to continue writing about Logan when I have no ideas for chapters. I'm going to push to 100 chapters tho.

ALSOOOOOO IDK IF YALL HEARD BUT JERIKA BROKE UP. Literally everything is falling apart. People leaving Team 10. Chlogan breaking up and now Jerika is over.