6. Sleepover

Olivia POV

"K well I don't have anything to sleep in so... do you have something I could sleep in?" I looked at Logan and yawned.

"In a matter of fact I do" Logan got up and went to his suitcase and came out with an extra large favourite hoodie.

(^^^ the favourite hoodie ^^^)

"Sorry I don't have any shorts" Logan blushed.

"It's okay" I laughed.

"Do you have a blanket or something? I'll sleep on the couch. Wait where are Lydia and Brendan sleeping?" I asked him.
(Lydia is Logan Paul's assistant and Brendan is Logan Paul's camera man)

"They have a different room together. I let Brendan deal with her" we both laughed.

"Hold up. You aren't sleeping on the couch" Logan looked at me.

"Um. Yes I am. We just met today. I'm not sleeping in a bed with a man I just met. Sorry" I sat down on the couch.

"Let's play truth or dare" Logan sat next to me on the couch.

"Okay" I yawned.

"Truth or Dare" Logan looked at me and yawned after he saw me yawn.

"Who do you trust the most to tell them everything?" Logan looked at me.

"You, even though we just met. I've been looking up to you for a while now. A whole year... today actually" I smiled at Logan.

"Happy Loganniversary" Logan hugged me.

"Thank you Logan" I hugged him back.

I feel very safe in Logan's arms. I'm not falling for him. He's just a great person.

"My go, Truth or Dare?" I look at him and smirk.

"Oh no I'm scared to pick Dare. So ima pick Dare" Logan smiled at me.

"I Dare you to play the rest of the game shirtless" I laughed.

Logan took his shirt off and folded it. I gave him a funny look "What? You gotta respect the merch"

"Okay my go. Truth or Dare?" Logan smirked as well

"I did Truth last time so Dare" I had fear in my eyes.

"I dare you to play the rest of the game with your shirt off" Logan laughed.

"No. How about my pants?" I asked Logan.

"You aren't wearing any pants..." Logan pretended to be mad.

"I know" I laughed.

-we played for 15 more minuets-

"I'm going to go to sleep get off the couch please" I pushed Logan off the couch.

"If you are uncomfortable please come into the bed. If you don't want me in the bed wake me up and I'll move to the couch" Logan walked over to the bed getting into it.

"I'll be fine Logan" I smiled.

Before he could say anything else I fell asleep.

I woke up at 1 in the morning and I was in a bed. Not on the couch. I look over and see Logan on the couch. I smile and fall back to sleep.

-at 10 am-

"Morning Bestie" Logan shook my shoulder to wake me up.

I turned around to look at him and stretched "good morning"

I sat up "I need to go"

"Before you go... let's make a promise. We will be friends and only friends. Nothing more. Okay?

"Okay" I had a big smile on my face.