50. Q&A

I MADE IT TO 50 CHAPTERS GUYSSSSS!!!

Olivia POV

I grabbed my purse with my keys and ran downstairs and got in my car. Jake and Logan just walked out.

Jake just turned his camera on since Logan doesn't daily vlog anymore.

"Get in losers we are going shopping!" I yell at them.
(Anyone get that reference? Mean Girls)

Jake films that part then I prop up my phone and go Live on Instagram.

"Hey guysssss!!!!!" I say to the live.

"Look who I am with!" I moved out of frame so they could see the brothers.

"So in a few days I am having a graduation party. So Logan, Jake and I are going shopping for things. Let's go" I put the car into reverse and back out of the driveway.

I put it in drive and rest my right arm on the middle thing.
(Don't know what it's called. But you guys know the middle thing that are in some cars. The thing right in between the front seats. Olivia rests her arm on that)

All 3 of us are singing our hearts out in the car.

Logan has the idea for us to diss Jake. So Logan puts on 'The Fall Of Jake Paul'

We all sing it. Even Jake joins in.

When we were done singing that song.

Logan puts on 'The Middle'

We all sing along to that.

As we were driving down the highway I felt someone grab my hand.

I glance down and see Logan grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together.

Jake noticed but didn't say anything. He respected our privacy.

Logan looked at the screen and noticed a bunch of comments saying
'Omg are they holding hands?!'

And stuff like that.

"Okay!" Logan yelled.

"Jeez! Don't yell while I'm driving please!" I yell back.

"Okay mom!" Logan yelled back "anyways! Guys ask questions I want to do a Q&A till we get to Party Fair"

Logan POV

I saw so many questions flooding in, blowing up Olivia's comments. I went on the live on my phone and read some questions.

"Where did you and Olivia meet?" I looked over at Olivia.

"We met at Vidcon. Due to David Dobrik. Thanks David for bringing this bestie into my life!" I smiled.

Jake looked over my shoulder and read a question out loud. One that I was avoiding.

"Guys answer this! Are you guys dating?" Jake said.

Olivia chimed in her answer "currently I'm not dating anyone"

I also added "I'm also not dating anyone"

"We are here!" Olivia grabbed her phone "thank you guys for joining us for Q&A with the Paul's and Butterfield!"

We all got out of the car and Olivia locked her car.

She ended it and before she locked it I grabbed it took a selfie and set it as her lock screen then put it in my back pocket.

"Fine, keep my phone then" Olivia looked at me and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Why don't you get it" I smirked.

"I don't want to touch my friends butt" Olivia laughed.

"Oh now you wanna laugh? I'll show you laughing" I ran towards Olivia.

She tried to run behind Jake so she could hide. But I caught her and pulled her towards me and started tickling her.

"Logan if I hurt you, I am not responsible for any of your injuries!" She tried to warm me.

"You won't hurt me" I laughed back.

"Oh yea?" She stood up and tried to run at me but I caught her and threw her over my shoulder.

She was still laughing.

Olivia POV

I saw the pocket my phone was in so I grabbed my phone and then I grabbed Logan's phone out of his other pocket.

He finally put me down. He didn't notice I took his phone so I went into his front pocket and grabbed his wallet.

Once I got it I ran to Jake we both ran into the store.

I put his wallet and my phone in my bra. Jake and I ran to the back of the store and laughed.

More memories of my brother Jake came.

Me and him ran from out parents. I was 5. He was 10. We ran to the back of the store and just laughed.

I walked up to Jake and hugged him and started crying.

"Don't cry, lets go get things for your graduation party" Jake picked me up and put me on his shoulders.