28. Pranks

Olivia POV

"Honey I'm home!" Someone screamed while they walked through the front door.

"Ay Mike! Come over here" Logan yelled at the man.

"Is this the Olivia Butterfield that is on YouTube with her parents?" Mike said sitting next to me.

I laugh "yes it is. Nice to meet you"

"Nice you meet you to" Mike smiled at me.

I was talking to Mike so Logan wrapped his arms around my waist and carried me that way out to the backyard "Logan I swear if you throw me into the pool!!" I screamed.

"Spencer film this!" Logan shouted at Spencer.

Mike reached to my back pocket and grabbed my phone before Logan tried to throw me in. I grabbed a hold of Logan's arm and he fell in with me too.

Logan pranked me. I thought that this would be just 2 friends just hanging out.

I quickly thought to prank him back.

I looked over to Logan's balcony shocked because I saw the door was open "Maverick! Logan Maverick flew out!"

He quickly turned around and saw the doors open. A bird perfectly timed it to fly by.

"No Maverick!!" Logan yelled running out of the pool.

"Logan, it's okay" I got out of the pool and followed him "we will find him"

"No! It's not okay Olivia! My f***ing bird is gone!! He could be eaten!" Logan started to tear up "he's my entire brand. And he's just gone. Just like that"

"Logan? Can I have new clothes?" I asked him maybe taking his mind off of it.

"Yea. Go to the old merch closet" Logan said all sad.

"Where is that?" I asked. But I knew where it was cause I watch the vlogs.

He sounded like he was getting tired of me being here "follow me"

Logan got up and walked up the stairs and I followed him.

We were in the merch closet when we both heard a bird squawk. Logan started crying.

I grabbed is arm and brought him to his room "Logan, open your eyes"

He opened his eyes and his jaw just dropped "Mav- Maverick?"

He looked at me "what is he doing here?"

"It was a prank. I didn't know you would react the way you did. I'm sorry Logan. I'll ask Mike or Spencer to drive me home" I started to walk out of his bedroom.

"Mike! Can I have my phone back?!" I screamed through the house since I didn't know where Mike was.

"Yea! Come in the kitchen!" Mike screamed back through the house.

I walked in the kitchen and saw Mike on my phone. Texting someone. Oh no. This can't be good.

"Mike? What are you doing?" My phone rang "Mike! Don't answer it!" He reached for the pick up button.

"LOGAN!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Oh hello Connor" Mike teased me.

"GIVE ME MY PHONE MIKE!!" I yelled running at Mike.

I jumped on his back and wrapped my arm around his neck and used my other arm to try and get my phone.

I heard Logan come down the stairs and walk towards Mike. He seemed mad at me. He just took my phone out of Mike's hand and spoke into the phone.

"Olivia will call you back later Connor" Logan just hung up and handed my phone back to me.

I was still hanging into Mike's back when I asked "Mike can I talk to you outside?"