59. Gentleman

Olivia POV

I woke up in a bed. I looked to my side and saw Logan with his arm wrapped around me.

I just laid there and thought about what an awesome life I have.

I have awesome fans that love to watch my videos.

I'm great friends with David Dobrik, Liza Koshy and Gabbie Hanna.

I know Shane, Garrett, Andrew, Morgan and Ryland.

I consider Jake Paul my brother.

I'm close with Team 10.

I'm dating the Logan Paul.

I am living the best life that I could ever imagine.

Even tho I got pregnant at age 18 I still had support through the entire thing.

I graduated high school.

Had a few bumps in the road with people but I at least graduated.

I left people who weren't right for me. I feel like my life is all put together. Somewhat.

I smiled to myself and looked at Logan peacefully laying next to me with his arm around me.

I then felt a pain in my stomach.

I eye rolled then moved his arm off of me and got up and went to the bathroom.

Yep I was right. That time of month for me.

This will be interesting. Mood swings are no ones favourite things.
(Mood swings? Am I right ladies? No one likes them!)

I cleaned myself up and adventured downstairs to get food.

I got ice cream and got a hot water bottle and put on hot water on the stove and when it heated up I got the bottle and filled it. Took my ice cream and sat on the couch and turned on the TV.

I looked through Netflix and decided to put on Friends. The show I could never get tired of. The show I've watched each episode 5 times or more.

I left my phone upstairs but I didn't care. I looked at the digital clock that was next to the TV.

It was 1 AM.

Dang. I never sleep, do I?

Someone came downstairs and walked over to me and sat next to me.

I noticed it was Logan.

"Hi Logan" I gave a weak smile.

"You okay Liv?" He leaned closer to me.

"Yea, just fine" I fake smiled.

He sighed and got up. Grabbed his car keys "I'll be back"

I finished my bowl of ice cream. To much pain to get up and put it in the sink.

Eventually Logan came back with a bag on his arm. A stuffed dog in one arm and roses in the other.

He walked over to me and gave me the bag. I opened it and saw the bag full of chocolate and lady things.

He handed me the roses and the dog.

I smiled and hugged him with the dog and roses in my hands. I got up and put the chocolate in the fridge and put the bowl in the sink. I put the roses in a vase.

I made Logan carry the hot water bottle for me.

Grabbed Logan's hand and walked upstairs with the dog in my other arm. I laid down in the bed cuddled with the stuffed dog and Logan laid next to me and put his arm around my waist.

We shared a kiss before we went to sleep.

All I could think about was.

What if that was Logan in the picture?

What if he's lying to make me feel safe?

What if he's trying to build back my trust that broke due to friendships?

What if my trust issues are back?

What if there is no way to fix them?

What if moving in with him will ruin our friendship?

What if dating his will ruin our friendship?

What if we breakup?

What if it will never go back to the way it was before?

I need to stop this. I'm going to drive myself insane. Stop thinking like that Olivia.

I finally fell asleep after stopping myself from thinking like that.

GUYS OMG LOGAN ANNOUNCED THAT HIM AND CHLOE ARE DATING YESTERDAY. OMG. WE'VE ALL SUSPECTED THAT THEY ARE DATING BUT THEY BOTH JUST SHUT IT DOWN AS FRIENDS BUT NOPE LOGAN CONFIRMED ITTTT.

CHLOGAN IS REAL!!!