16. Going Home

Olivia POV

The next morning I was sleeping in my bed in the hotel room.

I'm in the hotel room. I wake up to my parents packing up.

"Mom? Dad? What's going on?" I said loud enough for them to hear.

"Sweetie. Vidcon is over. We have to be out of the hotel by noon and it's 10 right now. We have 2 hours" my dad said looking at me.

I quickly get out of bed and grab leggings and a tank top and the favourite hoodie that Logan gave me and ran into the bathroom.

I got all ready and went out into the room "I have to go do something. I will be right back mom and dad" I ran out the door.

I know Logan would want me to say bye before he leaves. So I sprinted to the stairs. Hit floor 2 and sprinted to him room. The door was open because room service was there. I see him in his room packing up.

"Logan!!" I run towards him and jump into his arms and wrap my arms around his neck and my legs wrap around his waist.

"Olivia!" Logan says holding my lower back so I don't fall "what are you doing here?" Logan says smiling.

"My parents and I are going home. I will never forget this weekend Logan. It was amazing. Thank you for making me happy" I hugged Logan while he was still holding me.

"Olivia, you have to come visit me sometimes!" Logan smiled setting me down.

"Don't worry. I will. I plan on coming to visit a lot to give my parents some free time. Plus I wanna drive the Yeti" I laughed.

"Yea you have to come a lot! I can try and help you with your homework. And the boys that you told me about" Logan smiled giving me a big hug.

"Wait Olivia! You gotta say bye to the Logang!" Logan went to grab his camera.

He turned it on and spoke to it.
(Logan has been vlogging this entire time I just didn't want to write his vlogs. Oh and Brendan didn't come to Vidcon)

"Alright Logang! Today is the day that Olivia is going home noooo. Olivia the Logang will miss you! You better be back to visit us!" Logan looked at me with a serious face.

"Don't worry I will" I said going for the door "don't forget to get the hottest softest merch in the game at LoganPaul.com/Shop or link in description!"

"OH MUH GOSH THIS GIRL PLUGS FOR ME. AHHH BESTEST FRIEND EVER!!" Logan came over to me and hugged me.

He turned off the camera and gave me the biggest hug I ever got. Logan whispered into my ear "I'm so glad I got to know you"

I pulled away from the hug. We both looked into each other's eyes. I felt something. No Olivia. Stop.

"It was great meeting you Logan and spending time with you. I'll see ya around" I let a tear fall.

"Stop crying" Logan made me giggle.

"If you are ever having problems or if you can't sleep. Just give me a call" Logan kissed my forehead.

I walked out of his room. He closed the door behind me. What happened this weekend? I meet my idol. I become best friends with him. His brother pranks me. His brother than kisses my forehead. Then Logan kisses my forehead.

I walked back to my room with my parents. I walked in.

"Olivia! Where have you been? You were gone for an hour!" Then my mom turned around "sweetheart, why are you crying?" My mom came closer to me.

I squeezed her and bawled out my eyes.

"Shh it's okay baby. Momma's here" she rubbed my back.

"I don't want to go back mom. I've had an amazing weekend. I met Logan. I can't do this ma" I calmed myself down.

"Sweetie. It'll be okay, let's go downstairs" mom helped me up and helped me finish packing.

Dad was already downstairs waiting on us.

I was really gonna miss this place. I had such a fun time.