45. Help!

I'm sorry I missed a day guys! I fell asleep before I could upload it.

Olivia POV

~Time skip to lunch~

I sat with my normal group of friends and told Apollo to sit next to me.

The only thing I wanted here was fries so I googled if pregnant women can have fries. They can.

I waited for the line to get shorter then I got up and went into the line and I got a text from Jake.

(Jake- J Olivia- O)

J-how is Apollo doing?

O- amazing! Nothing to big yet!
my ex tried to get close to
me and Apollo growled at him.

J- that's amazing! I'll see you later, IDK if Logan told you but I'm coming with him to be there for you when you tell your parents

O- WAIT... YOU KNOW?!

J- yes. It's okay though, I promise. I'm glad you have Apollo to protect you.

O- ... thanks again Jake.

J- anytime :)

O- Just one question about Apollo

J- go for it.

O- can he have French fries?

J- of course

O- thank you

J- you're welcome

I smiled and put my phone in my pocket. I got some fries. One order for me and one order for Apollo.

I went back to the table told Apollo to sit and put his fries on the floor and talked with my friends.

Ya know obviously my friends kept joking about how I spent the weekend with Logan and how I'm in love with him.

Not true by the way??

Anyway. I was done with my fries and Apollo was too. I left to go to my next class. 2 more classes till the end of the day. Oh gosh.

We both walked down the hall. I got nervous walking past a group of seniors who decided to skip class.

I gripped Apollo's leash tightly "heel" I whispered so he could hear.

I heard one of the seniors yell behind me "hey! You, Cutie! Logan Paul's chick!"

I turned around and saw who it was. Jack. Of course. I walked towards the him "I am not Logan Paul's chick"

He tried to pat me on the shoulder but Apollo growled at him.

"Aw what? Little doggy wants to play?" Jack looked at Apollo.

Jack's friends tried to grab the leash from me but I backed up "don't make me release him on you. He will hurt you trust me"

"What? This dog?" Jack just laughed.

His friends ripped the leash out of my hand and his other friend pulled me back. I didn't want to say what I wanted to say but I had to.

"Apollo! Help!" I didn't regret that. I was going to get hurt.

Apollo started barking at the person who held me back and bit the Jack and his other friend then but the person who had me.

I grabbed his leash and ran as fast as I could to the main office.

I ran in panting just like Apollo was. The kids ran in after me and Apollo just growled.

"What's going on here?" Ms. J looked at all 4 of us.

"We were playing tag" Jack said before I could talk.

"Not true! I was being held back by one of them and I yelled for Apollo to help me. And then we both ran here as fast as we could with them 3 following" I said out of breath sitting on a chair and Apollo sat infront of me on the floor.

Jack tried to start a fight with me by stepping closer and trying to scare me and Apollo just growled.

He ignored Apollo.

"Alright! Guys! Don't fight, we will look at the security camera footage" Ms. J said.

The school security guard came in to protect me against Jack and his friends.

The principal watched the footage and once she was done she gave the 3 boys detention today and for tomorrow.

Mr. O, the security guard, walked me to class.

Today is Monday. The day is almost over with and then Tuesday and then you are done with school... forever... come on Olivia. You can do this.

I went into my class and thanked Mr. O I sat down and told Apollo to sit next to me.

The bell rang. Period 11 was a blur to me I don't remember it I couldn't think straight about having to tell my parents that I'm pregnant and that I almost got beat up at school.

My friend looked at me and I started to tear up "Ms. B, can I go to the bathroom?"

The teacher looked at me and said yes.

I got up and grabbed Apollo's leash.

Logan POV

I was in the kitchen making a salad listening to music on a speaker.

The music stopped and my phone started to ring. I turned off the speaker and looked.

It was Olivia, FaceTiming me. What happened now?

I pick up.

"Hey" I said not looking at the screen.

I heard tears "Livy, what's wrong?" I was concerned now.

All I saw was the phone screen fall and saw Olivia fall and she didn't move.

I have to go get her. She's in trouble.

I was helping her parents at their house till Olivia had to come home. So I told her mom that I'm going to get her.

I got Jake. We got into the cool bus and drove to the school.

I buzzed in and went to the main office "Mr. Paul, the school day is not over. Almost"

"Do you guys have anyone watching the cameras?" I was stressed out.

"Apollo! Here boy!" Jake yelled.

Apollo came running around the corner and started barking.

"Where's Olivia?" Jake asked him.

Apollo ran away and we both followed.

Apollo led us to a bathroom.

"Is anyone in here?" I spoke into the bathroom.

No answer so I ran in with Jake and saw Olivia laying on the floor not moving.