31. Oh No

Olivia POV

I heard the door open so I looked over at it and thought it was Logan but it wasn't. I went back to eating my food.

A random guy started to walk towards us. He had a beard with sunglasses and a black beanie on. He was also wearing a flannel shirt with jeans and sneakers.

I watched him walk over to us "Hello, you all look friendly. Do you mind buying me some food? I left my wallet at home" he looked directly at me "maybe this young lady can get me some food"

"Um okay. Jake I will be right back" I started to get up when Jake wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Jake let go" I said sternly.

"She isn't helping you sir. Neither are we" Jake pulled me closer to him.

"Listen buddy. You don't want to mess with me. I can make you regret this within seconds" The man started to get louder.

"Let's go guys" Nathan said.

I started to get up when Jake pulled me back again and held my wrist. And we walked like that to his car.

Out of no where the man grabbed me and pushed me to the side where his friend held a knife to my throat.

I saw Logan's car pull into the parking lot and I started to scream which only made the guy start to hold the knife tighter to my throat.

Logan got out and tried to run towards me till the guy who was holding me held a gun to my head "you move and she gets it"

"Logan call my dad" I said with a broken voice.

Logan POV

I didn't listen to her. I called 911 told them our location and to hurry.

I then texted in the group chat I have with Olivia's parents. It's just so I can text them updates on how she's doing.

I sent them a video of us being threatened and I got a shot of the man who was holding a gun to Olivia's head.

I sent it and said 'McDonalds on (street) already called the cops'

The cops showed up and held a gun to the men who had Olivia but the guys pointed their guns at the cops and the man who had Olivia dragged her into their car.

I was able to quickly grab a picture of the license plate before we all watched them drive off.

Once Aaron and Cosette got here I ran right to them and just hugged Cosette "I'm sorry"

"Shh. It's okay Logan. We will get her back" Cosette rubbed my back.

I backed away from Cosette and went to the cops to show them the license plate picture I took. I also showed it to Aaron and Cosette.

"No no no. This can't be happening" Cosette fell to the ground and started crying.

"Did I do anything wrong?" I walked closer to Aaron.

"No you didn't do anything. It's just a very bad man who tried to do something to Cosette years ago. We have to get Olivia back. Fast" Aaron sounded worried.

"Aaron can I have your phone?" Aaron handed me his phone.

I went to the 'Find My iPhone' app and located Olivia's phone "they are stopped"

"We have to go" Aaron and me ran to his car and the police went to their car and they typed in the license plate number and Aaron and I followed his phone.

"Jake! Watch Cosette!" I yelled out at Jake.

Aaron yelled out "Baby! We will find Olivia!"

We all drove off. Us following the police car.

I texted Jake.

(L- Logan J-Jake)

L- take Cosette back to your house and keep her safe bro. Take my car. Keys are in there

J- Logan I'm sorry. If I never took Olivia none of this would've happened.

L- nah. It's not your fault. It could've happened with me. With anyone. You did not do anything. Just keep Cosette safe. Please.

J- alright Logs. Be safe

L- I will.
Read

Aaron POV

We tracked the car. We found it. It is in a hotel parking lot. Oh no. Only bad things could happen. If it is who I think it is this could only mean a bad scarring thing for Olivia. It's been 18 years since the guy has bothered us. Please don't let it be him.

Bam! Cliffhanger!!!!

Okayyy so basicallyy what happened was in my first book Cosette liked a kid in Middle school and his dad was Cosettes drama teacher in Highschool and the dad stalked Cosette and almost raped Cosette then he admitted he had feelings for Cosette. And Aaron doesn't know if it is the guys car or not. Should I say his name?? No. I'll wait for next chapter.

Okay. Away from the sad stuff. The good part is that tomorrow I have been in the Logang for one year so that means special chapter!!! I will be uploading 2. And I'll be uploading on a Thursday. I know crazy right?!