23. Friends

Olivia POV

I heard my phone going off. I looked at it. My phone was blowing up with tags on Instagram and Twitter. I opened my phone. I clicked the link I kept getting tagged on.

YouTube star Logan Paul is getting close with another YouTube star? Are they friends? Are they more?

As I read the article I scrolled to see a picture of Logan and I sitting in his car together.

I got texts from the group chat with Liza, David and Gabbie. David added Kristen, Scott, Zane, Heath, Alex, Jason, Corinna, Todd, Josh and Matt.
(Yes. Josh Peck. He is friends with David and everyone else) (The whole vlog squad. If you don't know who the vlogs squad is. Are you okay?) (sorry if I left someone out. Pls tell me if I did)

Youtube Gang📸❤️

David🧡: Hey! Is it tru? You and Logan. Are you guys a thing?
Liza❤️: Yo Olivia. Tell us. We wanna know.
Gabbie💜: WE WANNA KNOW GURLLLL
Kristen💙: AHHHHH IS LOGA REAL?!
Zane🖤: Spill the Tea
Heath💚: BABAY LET US KNOW!
Scott💛: LOGA. He really cares about you Olivia. I see the way he looks at you. It's the same way I look at Kristen.
Josh💓: Same Scott. It's the same way I look at Paige
Me🦊: Aweeee
Matt💝: I don't care if y'all friends. But you should date. You guys seem cute together.
Jason💟: you kids don't do anything stupid.
Corinna💘: did you guys f**k yet?
Todd❣️: yea facts. Did you Olivia?
Gabbie💜: CORINNA! TODD!
Alex✝️: wtf Corinna and Todd
Me🦊: guys stop. I'm in the car with him. I'll let you guys know if anything happens😍
Liza❤️: you better!!!!

I locked my phone and it went off again. It was from another group I'm in with Shane Dawson, Ryland Adams, Morgan Adams, Garrett Watts and Andrew Siwicki.

Ghostie Squad 👻❤️

Ryland🐶: STOP WHATEVER OLIVIA AND SPILL THE TEA!
Shane🐷: That is literally the gayest thing I have ever heard.
Andrew🦔: Oh yea. I saw the article.
Garrett🌈: Olivia if you don't date him I will.
Shane🐷: Garrett stop trying to f**k everybody.
Me🦊: he's straight anyways😂
Morgan🐝: girl I got Josh Peck, you got Logan Paul. Some fine a** men if you ask me.
Me🦊: we all have to meet one day! I've only ever talked to you guys over Skype. And Morgan, you right😜
Ryland🐶: Spill the tea about Logan to us if anything happens.
Me🦊: dw I will guys❤️

I put my phone in my bag.

"Who was texting you?" Logan looked at me for a second before looking back at the road.

"Just some friends" I looked at Logan.

Logan's phone goes off and he picks it up but I grab it "no texting and driving. You pull over and let me drive if you want to text"

"I do it all the time" Logan said.

"I don't care. Please? I always wanted to drive the Yeti" Logan rolled his eyes and pulled over for us to switch sides.

I adjusted the seats and the mirror.

Logan POV

I didn't want to argue with Olivia. Especially what just happened back at school. I sat in the passenger seat and smiled at her and unlocked my phone.

Maverick House〽️ 🏠

Spencer🙃: Soooo dating a fan now I see?
Evan👹: Bro you gotta bring Olivia over here. I wanna meet the future Mrs. Paul
Mike😈: I went to her school to drop off something for a friend who works in the school a few weeks ago and met her. She's super nice.
Me😃: She was already at the house Ev. You weren't home.
Lydia👻: Guys! Give the girl space! Maybe she isn't even ready to be dating. She's only 18
Brendan🤖: She sounds and looks nice off of what I've seen on YouTube.
Me😃: Brendan she's amazing.
Evan👹: I want to meet the future Mrs. Paul
Me😃: shut up Ev. I'm sitting right next to her. She is driving the Yeti.

(Okay. I know Brendan isn't his camera man anymore but I miss Brendan so much. So Brendan is going to still be in the group chat)

I put my phone in my pocket.

"Logan?" Olivia asked me.

"Yes?" I looked at her.

"Can we go get Dunkin' doughnuts?" Olivia glanced at me.

"Of course we can" I smiled.

We got our Dunkin' and I drove to Olivia's house.