98. Future Mrs. Paul

Third Person

6 weeks later Logan deleted his YouTube channel to be more focused on his wife and future child.

9 months later Olivia had a beautiful baby boy and they named him Aaron Charles Paul.

1 year later Logan and Olivia got married.

Logan POV

"Come on baby, Vidcon is here. I want to this is where we met a few years ago" I held Olivia's hand while walking through the venu.

While we were walking with Liv holding little baby Aaron we ran into someone.

"Excuse me" a familiar voice said.

"David?!" Liv said.

"Olivia?!" David said.

Livy handed me Aaron and she hugged David.

Olivia POV

"Get a picture with Logan!" David pushed me gently towards Logan and I go to take a picture with him.

I'm a little confused why David had me take a picture with my husband. We have hundreds of pictures of us both back at our house.

I look up at Logan and don't see our baby...

"Olivia, come on, Logan has other fans to meet" David said.

Wait what?

"It was nice meeting you Olivia, keep up your amazing vlogs" Logan smiled at me. The same smile I fell in love with.

I smiled back "it was nice meeting you too, don't stop your vlogs. I've been watching you since your first video"

"Hey! I love fans like that! Dedicated ones. Here I have an extra favourite hoodie, take it" Logan gave me that same smile.

"Thank you" I smile back.

What just happened?...?

Wait. Was all of that a dream? My future with Logan? I never become friends with him?

Nothing bad happened to me. Wait none of that happened.

Dad!!

"I'll be right back David" I say fast.

I sprint back up to my room and burst through the door and see my dad editing a video.

"Dad!!" I run as fast as I can at him and hug him as hard as I can. And start crying into his shoulder.

"What what is it??" My dad looks at me.

"Just missed you that's all" I smile hiding the fact that I had a dream.

I tell no one this because if I do. Everyone will think I'm insane...

And with that. This is the end of my story. I hope you all enjoyed it. Not all stories have a happy ending.

If some of you are confused. Olivia basically had a daydream of a future with her and Logan. And seeing David in the dream woke her up from it.

Thank you all for the support on this book!! I love you all so much. And if y'all ever need to talk my messages are always open💕