94. Ultrasound

Hey guys. I'm alive. Dw. I've just been so busy with work and school and I've been sad that Logan and Chloe officially broke up. No more Chlogan in the world😭

Olivia POV

"Rik" I grabbed her hand.

"Are you already to find out if you are going to be a mom?" Rik grabbed my hand too.

"Yes"

-skip after ultrasound. I ain't spoiling anything. But in a few chapters I'll tell y'all-

We both left and went to the mall to shop and get food.

"Oooo I love this" I picked up a t-shirt that said lazy days and I picked out some nice ripped vintage looking jeans.

Erika picked out some red pants with a checkerboard style down the sides of the legs and she got a nice soft jean shirt "this is so pretty"

We bought so many other outfits.

"Rikkkkk I'm hungryyyyy" I whined.

"What are we going to tell Logan? He's not going to leave me alone until I tell him why we went to the doctors" I told Rik.

"Just tell him you went for a checkup and you needed to talk to your doctor about girl stuff. Logan gets grossed out about girl stuff" Rik said back.

"Yea that's true" I laugh.

We both drove back to the house and when I walk in the door Logan picked me up and hugged me.

"I missed you" he smiled.

I smiled back "I missed you too"

"Soooo what did you go for?" Logan asked me still in the hug.

"Just personal things" I say back.

"When can you tell me this personal thing?" He smiled back.

"Soon, I promise" I kissed him and he kissed back.

"How soon?" Logan kept pushing the question.

"Stop Logie. You will eventually find out" I answered back.

(Sorry for the shortish chapter)

A/N about Logan lol.

Honestly I want Logan to vlog. Yes he is amazing and I look up to him but I'm starting to stray from him bc I've watched every vlog he has uploaded at least 2 times. It's sad to say that but it's the truth. I will never forget Logan. I still get so happy when he uploads a vlog. Also this book is coming to an end. I feel like I have written everything that I possibly could write. I have an idea for my next book.