52. Graduation Day

Logan POV

Today is the day. Olivia is graduating. I'm going to ask Olivia if she wants to move into the Maverick Mansion with all of us.

I walk into her room and wake her up.

I shake her shoulder "wake up, happy graduation day"

"Go away, I'm done. I'm not going. My stomach hurts" Olivia tried to smack my arm.

"No, you will have to go back next year if you don't get up" I sat next to her.

"Fine" she sat up and went into her closet and got on jeans and a Logang Pauler shirt and ripped jeans shorts.

Olivia POV

Olivia POV

I went downstairs and ate chocolate chip pancakes that were on the counter for me.

I got Apollo's leash on and found Jake "can you drive me to school on my last day?"

Jake smiled at my question "Sure"

Jake drove me to school and we talked about our past and what I want to do after highschool.

Seniors didn't have any classes today so I only had my phone, wallet and charger.

"Thanks Jake" I hugged him and he hugged back.

I got Apollo from the backseat and walked to the auditorium since seniors had to go there to go over what was going to happen later.

I quickly made a group chat to make sure everyone was coming. I added
Mom, dad, Logan, Jake, Mike, Brendan, Evan, Andy, Lydia, and Uncle Oli.

Hey! You guys are all coming tonight to graduation right?

Everyone respond with a yes of course and stuff like that.

As I was sitting Connor and his group of friends walked over to me.

I ignored them.

We went through practice and everyone stood up and sat down when they were told.

-time skip to 6 PM when graduation is-

Everyone followed in a line to their seats. I had to walk next to one of Connor's friends. And the entire time he was saying hateful things to me.

I went into my row and sat down.

They called names and everyone gave speeches. It was my turn.

"Olivia Butterfield" the principal announced.

I walked up and everyone just started clapping. Logan and Jake had to embarrass me of course.

Logan screamed "THATS MY BEST FRIEND!"

So did Jake.

My face turned bright red.

I went onto stage and got my diploma and went to the podium.

"I didn't have a speech prepared so I'm just going to wing it" I giggled. And everyone followed with a laugh "in Freshman and Sophomore year it got interesting. When I walked into the school for the first time I was surrounded by everyone. I got used to that and then this year I met one of my best friends that I could ever know. Logan Paul. I am so thankful for him. The other day something personal happened to me and Logan was there for the entire thing. Right by my side. Guys I'm telling you all that you need to find a friend like that. One that won't judge you. One that will stay up all night just talking to you. Leave the fake friends. I didn't want to do this but in front of the whole school I am leaving a toxic friendship that I was too afraid to leave but Logan gave me that confidence to say this. Connor, it's over, we are no longer friends. You hurt my feelings to much. Peace out school!" I walked off stage.

Everyone and I mean EVERYONE stood up and clapped for me.

I went back to my seat and everyone else got called.

We threw our hats up in the air "congratulations to the graduating class of 2018!" The principal said.

Logan ran over to me and hugged me and I hugged back.

"Logan! Let's do a picture tower!" Jake suggests.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Get on my shoulders" Jake looked at me.

He crouched down and I got on his shoulders wrapping my feet around his torso and holding his forehead with my hands.

Logan then crouched and Jake got on Logan's shoulders.

"Logan I don't feel safe" I said loud enough for him to hear.

"You are okay. I promise" Jake held my legs so I didn't fall.

I let go of his head and put my arms out and everyone who wanted a pic. Got one.

My parents took pictures then Jake got off Logan's shoulders and Logan took me off Jakes shoulders.

Logan and I both smiled at each other.

Oh gosh. I've caught the feelings.