66. It's over

Olivia POV

I saw the doctor come out of the room my dad was in. I pulled away from my mom and looked at the doctor with tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry Mrs. and Miss. Butterfield but your husband and father has passed" the doctor said looking at us.

I run right past everyone right into my dad's room and jump on the bed with him and hug him "I will always miss you daddy. I love you"

Logan comes in "Come on. Let's go"

"No" I sit up with tears on my cheeks.

-after 5 minutes of Logan convincing me to leave I get up-

"Cosette would you like to stay with us at our house?" Logan asked my mom.

"No thank you Logan, but thank you. I am going to move in with my friends Samantha and Tom" My mom smiles.

My mom calls an Uber to her house... it feels weird just calling it her house.

Anyways she called an Uber after spending time at the hospital filling out paperwork.

Jeff, my mom and Logan thought it would be best for me to get me out of the hospital.

Jeff, Logan and I are walking out of the hospital with Logan's hand on my back reassuring me it will all be okay.

"Can I sit in the backseat of the Yeti?" We got to the car.

"No, I don't want you sitting alone sweetie" Logan looked at me.

He guides me over to the passenger side.

Logan got in and put his hand on my thigh while he drove home with Jeff in the backseat.

I didn't want to talk. My mind needed to process what happened.

My dad just died. The man who would always protect me no matter what happened. The man that was the only tru hero in my life. He's gone.

I decided to take a nap on the way home. So I closed my eyes and I dreamt about all the good memories about my dad.

Time passed.

Logan pulled into the driveway he didn't wake me up so he came over and unbuckled my seatbelt and carried me bridal style to the bedroom.

He laid me down and laid right next to me and wrapped his arm around me and kissed me before we went to sleep.

I woke up and just laid there staring at the ceiling thinking about every bad thing that happened in my life. Let's lay it all out.

I was used by my ex for fame.

I was in a toxic friendship.

I was bullied by Jackie.

I was almost beat up by a group of 3 boys.

I got raped.

I got pregnant.

I had a miscarriage.

I lost my dad.

I didn't realise I was crying until Logan said something "Liv? Why are you crying?"

"I have such a horrible life. So many bad things happened in it" I cried.

"No, sweetie. Don't say that. You have an amazing life. You have an awesome boyfriend and you treat my brother as your brother and you are close with Team 10. Never say your life is horrible" Logan hugged me.

I didn't say anything back. I just sat in his arms with silent tears rolling down my face.

"Everything will be okay, I promise" Logan said softly.

"I hope you are right" I said muffled into his shirt.

(Sorry for the shortish chapter. It's not as long as my other ones but I couldn't think of anymore to write)

(OMG GUYS I HAD A PINK DRINK FROM STARBUCKS FOR THE FIRST TIME OMG IT WAS SO GOOD!!! I RECOMMEND THE PINK DRINK!!)