82. Uploading

Olivia POV

I get up and take the camera off the tripod.

I get up "Sunny come"

He follows me out the room.

I walk up to Logan and I's room and got my laptop. I put the SD card in my laptop.

I edited it. Took me an hour to edit it the way I wanted. I went on Snap and posted a pic of Sunny and I saying 'new video up on Logan's channel explaining why I have Sunny'

Went to Twitter and tweeted the same thing and posted it on my Insta Story.

Within 10 minutes it had 6.4M views. 286K likes. 6.7K dislikes.

I looked through the comments on my tweet saying stuff like.

'She only has the dog for attention'

'She didn't really get kidnapped'

'I'm upset she didn't die when she got raped'

But I saw nice ones like

'I'm so sorry to hear this Olivia <3 I hope you are okay'

'Awww its a horrible thing that people do'

'Twice?! OMG I'm so sorry'

I ignored the hate. Being friends and in a relationship with Logan brought hate so I had to deal with it. And that my parents were on camera. Hate was a part of my life.

I swear the hate doubled when Logan and I said we were dating.

I got an Instagram DM from someone. I looked at it. Connor.

I opened it to see what he wanted.

(C- Connor O- Olivia)

C- Hey Olivia... I just watched Logan's video... I'm so sorry to hear all of that. If I knew any of that I wouldn't of treated you the way you did. I'm not expecting you to reply to this I just want to simply say I'm sorry. You never talked about your brother. I didn't know you had a brother. I'm sorry.

O- it's okay Connor, you really didn't know. I didn't talk about my brother because it made me sad and I was done being sad. For a week after he passed I cried for a week straight. Whenever someone would bring up bike riding I would have to hide that I was crying.

C- wow. I uh. Feel like a d**k for the way I treated you.

O- it's okay. I'm used to the hate way into my life by now.

C- don't say that. At 18 years old this shouldn't have had that happened to you.

O- i agree. But it did. We can't dwell on the past forever. Somethings we need to move on from.

He didn't respond to that. He read it but no response.

I got up off the bed that I was sitting in. I was in Spencer's room. Don't ask me why I just was.

I went downstairs and Logan walked up to me and hugged me. I hugged back not wanting to let go.

Logan didn't let go until I let go. I swear that hug was a good solid 3 minutes. I needed it though.

"I am so proud of you Olivia for coming out and explaining everything" Logan smiles at me.

I smile back "thank you babe"

Spencer comes up and hugs me too.

"I want to go for a walk at the beach. Just to clear my head please. Can you drive me?" I look at Logan.

"Only if Sunny goes with you" Logan says.

"Of course" I smile "Sunny!" I yell out.

Sunny comes in from the backyard.

I put his leash on and his service dog vest. That tells him that he is in work mode and not play mode.
(Idk if anyone knows this but if anyone has a service dog you are not allowed to pet them while they are working)

I tell Sunny to sit in the backseat of the Yeti and Logan and I sit in the front seat.

I am bouncing my left leg up and down showing that I'm nervous. Logan reaches over and puts his hand on my leg telling me to calm down.

We get to the beach and we all get out of the car.

Logan turns me towards him "please keep your ringer on and you know Sunny will protect you at all times. If you are feeling uneasy please go to a place with a lot of people and call me and I will come get you"

"I will Logan. I love you" I kiss him.

He kisses back "I love you too"