60. Past

Olivia POV

I knew I was sleeping I knew this was all a dream... I just wish it wasn't a dream...

(Whatever is written in italics is Olivia's dream)

"Jake! Get Olivia and put her in the car seat we are going out to the store!" My mom yelled.

Jake came into my room with a giant smile on his face "Hey my little Olive!"

"Jakie!!" I got up and ran to him.

He picked me up and carried me out to the car.

He was 10 I was 5.

Jake put me in my booster seat and put the seatbelt on me.

Once we got to the store I got out and ran to the candy aisle.

Jake and I got a bunch of candy and I grabbed stuff to make s'mores with.

We all checked out and drove home.

I woke up from that dream. Went to the bathroom fell back to sleep.

Jake is now 15, I'm 12.

Jake is in culinary in Highschool.

He learned how to make spaghetti today.

We went home and Jake made spaghetti for him, our parents and I.

Jake's friends were having a sleepover tonight. My dad went to go drop him off. I went for the ride.

"Love you Jakie" I had a huge smile on my face.

"Love you too my little Olive" he smiled back.

He pulled me into a hug.

When my dad and I got home a police officer was at the door.

My mom came out "Can I help you officer?"

"Are you the parents of Jacob Butterfield?" The officer asked.

"Yes" my mom sounded worried.

"What happened?" My dad said.

"Jake and his friends went on a bike ride and Jake was hit by a car. I'm so sorry to say this but he passed" the officer said.

I didn't know how to feel.

My parents both broke down into tears.

No tears came from my eyes. I couldn't be thinking straight. I was in shock. I just stared off into the sunset.

I ran to his friends house but the cops and ambulances were on the road. I stopped there.

I saw him. I saw Jake. I ran over to him jumped on him.

I grabbed his shoulders and shook him "Jakie! Wake up! Don't leave me!"

I collapsed onto him and wrapped my arms around him and cried.

The cops finally pulled me off of him and pulled me close "it's okay miss"

"No it's not! That's my brother! He wasn't allowed to leave me!" I just cried.

I pulled away from the cop got Jakes bike got on it and rode home.

I shot up screaming and crying.

Someone shot up next to me "Liv, it's okay, it was only a dream"

"No it's not, he left me, such a young age!" I cried into the chest of whoever was hugging me.

"It was only a dream sweetie" Logan tried to comfort me.

After 5 minutes of me in Logan's arms while he swayed back and forth he managed to lay me back down.

I looked at my phone. It was 8 AM.

"There is no use trying to get me to go back to sleep. I'm up for the day Logan" I let out a loud long sigh.

(GUYS THIS IS A RANT!! IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT. I WONT MAKE YOU BUT ITS ABOUT THE PRESS CONFERENCE LOGAN AND THAT STUPID KSI GUY HAD ON THE 18th)

(Sorry it's long I just had to go off)

FIRST OFF THE WHOLE PRESS CONFERENCE WAS A SET UP AND NO LOGANGSTERS OR JAKE PAULERS WERE ALLOWED IN. THAT IS RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL. THE ONE IN LA ANYONE COULD COME. IT WAS FREE. THIS ONE YOU HAD TO PAY $8 TO GET IN AND THE PAUL BROTHERS FANS COULDNT EVEN GET IN. THEN DEJI AND KSI TURNED JAKE AND LOGANS MIKE OFF SO NO ONE COULD HEAR THEM AT ALL. LIKE IN LA THEY DIDN'T DO THAT. THEN KSI WENT AND CALLED CHLOE A H*E?! LIKE WHO DOES THAT DO SOMEONES GIRLFRIEND?! YOU DON'T CALL WOMEN THAT OR TREAT THEM LIKE THAT. THEN HE CALLS ERIKA A B***H. AND KEPT CALLING THEM THAT LIKE IM SORRY BUT NOOOO. THEN KSI MADE HIS FANS CHANT "CHLOE'S A H*E" OVER AND OVER. LIKE YOU DONT DO THAT TO GIRLS. HE LOOKED AT LOGAN. DIRECTLY IN THE FACE AND CALLED CHLOE A H*E. AND NOT EVEN THAT. FIRST YOU DONT DISRESPECT THEIR GIRLS BUT NEVER DISRESPECT SOMEONES PARENTS LIKE THAT IS NOT A THING. KSI CALLED PAM A 'LUDICROUS MUM' AND CALLED GREG A 'DISGUSTING DELUSIONAL DAD' THEY BOTH SEEM LIKE GREAT PARENTS. YES THEY GOT DIVORCED AT A YOUNG AGE FOR JAKE AND LOGAN BUT THEY WERE BOTH THERE FOR BOTH OF THE BROTHERS FOR EVERYTHING!! "HOW DO YOU MAKE NOT ONE BUT 2 DUMBA** CHILDREN? WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG WITH YOUR SPERM?" THOSE WORDS ACTUALLY LEFT KSI'S MOUTH AND NO ONE STOPPED IT. IN LA THEY WOULD'VE STOPPED IT BUT NOOO. KSI IS THE REAL TRASH OF LONDON. OF ENGLAND ACTUALLY. AND KSI KEPT SAYING "SEE EVERYONE HAS MY BACK BUT NO ONE HAS YOURS" THATS BC ONLY KSI FANS WERE THERE OMGGG. LOGAN LEGIT GOT NO WORDS OUT. HE DID NOT GET TO TALK AT ALL. IM SO MADDDDD. IN LA THEY BOTH GOT A CHANCE TO TALK BUT LOGAN GOT NO CHANCE TO TALK AT ALL. JAKE ALMOST CRIED. LIKE HONESTLY I WOULD TO. ALSO JAKE GOT HIT BY 47 FLYING WATER BOTTLES BEING THROWN AT HIM. BOTH OF THEM GOT TOLD TO 'SUCK HIS MUM' BY 1500 ALL AT ONCE. AND LOGAN LEFT BC HE WAS DONE PUTTING UP WITH THE ABUSE. KSI AND HIS STUPID BRAINWASHED MINIONS KEPT CALLING LOGAN A P***Y FOR WALKING OFF STAGE. BUT AFTER SOMEONE TALKS S**T ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND, MOM, AND DAD. AND SAYING THAT ABOUT HIS MOM WOULD MAKE YOU WALK OFF STAGE. LOGAN WAS THE MATURE ONE IN THIS SITUATION AND JUST LEFT BEFORE IT GOT EVEN WORSE LIKE. SOMEONE ALSO PUNCHED GREG. LIKE HOW ARE YOU GONNA PUNCH A 54 YEAR OLD MAN IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD?!
THE WORST PART IS THAT KSI CAN TALK S**T BUT IF LOGAN DOES IT OH NO HE WILL BE DRAGGED TO THE END OF THE WORLD.

(I'm writing this all Thursday night)