26. More Drama

Olivia POV

I go back into the house and my mom comes running at me "Olivia don't ever do that again sweetie! I thought something happened"

I hugged her "I am fine mom. I heard you and Logan talking so I went upstairs and packed a bag and went to his car. I want to get away from this school as fast as I can"

My phone started to ring. It was my friend Connor.

(Connor- Bold. Liv- Italics)
(Liv is what Connor calls her)

"Yes Connor?"

"Hey Liv. Wanna hang out sometime this weekend? I heard what happened in school. You okay?"

"Yes I'm fine Connor, thank you for checking on me. I can't hang this weekend I'm sorry"

"Okay. Why? Just asking"

"I'm spending the weekend with a friend/ Youtuber. And he wants to colab"

"Oh... I see how it is"

With him saying that I decided to walk outside into the backyard.

"Connor stop! You don't even know who it is"

"It's Logan f***ing Paul. I saw the articles. Don't act like there's nothing going on there Olivia! You guys obviously love each other you are just afraid to admit it! He comes to school to help you. Grabs you. Those random cuts he made in his video he did with you"

"Connor you don't know the first thing about a relationship! You can't say anything. You've never had anything with anyone! We only met each other a few hours before filming that"

"Yea okay. You say that on the phone but all the fans know that you guys hooked up after"

"This is why I'm not hanging out with you this weekend. You get so jealous over guys I am friends with"

"Im sorry Olivia. I'm just scared"

"Of what?"

"Losing you as a friend to other people"

"Connor. You'll always have me as a friend"

"Thanks Liv"

"You're welcome Connor. Still busy this weekend tho. You apologising will not change anything"

"Atleast a try"

"Bye Connor"

End of call

I hung up and walked back inside and walked right to Logan and hugged him. He didn't question me. He just hugged back.

In the middle of the hug dad walked in "oh, hello Logan"

Logan looked up at him "Hello Mr. Butter—"

"Call me Aaron" dad cut him off.

"Hello Aaron"

"Baby? Can I talk to you. Upstairs?" Mom said to dad.

"Yes you can" dad said.

"Logan. Take her in the front please and talk to her" I heard mom say.

"Yes" Logan picked me up bridal style and carried me outside and we both sat on the front porch.

Cosette POV

Aaron and I both went upstairs and went into our room.

"Baby, why is Logan here?" Aaron asked me.

"Livy had a little drama in school today and she called Logan and he wanted to take her out of school so I let him. And he wants to take her to spend the weekend with her at his house" I explained to Aaron.

"Will they be alone?" Aaron asked me.

"No. Logan's roommates will be there" I also explained.

"All boys?" He asked.

"His assistant Lydia is there during the day but leaves at night" I walked over to Aaron.

"I don't know babe" Aaron hugged me.

"Babe. You know Olivia. Would she do anything?" I asked him.

"No" Aaron smiled "she can go. I need to talk to Logan before I let my daughter go with him"

Olivia POV

"You okay?" Logan asked me.

"Logan do you know about people thinking we hooked up after we filmed that video at Vidcon?" I looked bigeyes at him.

He looked at me shocked "No. I had no idea. Where did you get this from?"

"When I was on the phone in the backyard" I just looked at Logan.

"Oh. What was that about? I heard you and whoever was on the other side staring to argue" Logan gave me a look of concern.

I looked at him "just a friend who asked if we could hang out this weekend and I said no and he went off on me"

(Sorry for the late upload. I was doing a school project all afternoon and I just finished)