81. Sunny

OliviaButterfield

Liked by LoganPaul, JakePaul and 51,573 others

OliviaButterfield: Welcome to the family Sunny!❤️🐶
View all 423 comments

LoganPaul: now you will be safe wherever you go❤️

JakePaul: Woo! Now he has to meet Apollo!

Hater301: eww that dog is ugly. Why did she get a dog?

Jackie291: I bet she has something wrong with her and that's her service dog.

OliviaButterfield: you not wrong. That is my service dog. Video will be coming soon.

Jackie291: listen b***h. HS is over and done with. You don't need this dog.

LiaFanPage: ... you go @OliviaButterfield!!

Olivia POV

"Babe! I'm getting so many questions asking what you mean by I'll be safe now and why I have a guard/service dog. I want to film a video and explain why I have him" I look at Logan.

"Okay, follow me" Logan takes my hand.

The same day we got Sunny we went and got him verified for a service dog.

Logan took me into the garage. And I sat on the couch we had in there. Sunny sat next to me. It's been 5 days since we had him so me and him have bonded so well since he goes everywhere with me.

He was specially trained to be a service guard dog so Sunny lays next to me with his head in my lap.

"Thank you Logan. I'll come get you when I'm done filming" I kiss Logan.

He kisses back "You're welcome beautiful"

"Hey Guys, I know I'm not Logan but I don't really upload to my channel anymore. After something happened I stopped posting. So I'm posting this here"I stop and take a deep breath "so most of you have probably seen my Instagram post about Sunny. If you didn't I'll put it on the screen here" I point to the left of me "meet Sunny guys... he is a German Shepherd. Specifically trained to be a guard/service dog" I take a few seconds to breathe.

I speak up again "Now you may be wondering why I have him. I've gotten so many questions from everyone why I have him and what his purpose is. He is considered a guard dog because I have gotten kidnapped twice. The first time I got kidnapped I got raped and I got pregnant then a few days later I found out that I had a miscarriage. The second time I got kidnapped was when I was in Hawaii. Andy and I were out shopping when someone grabbed me and kidnapped me" I feel a tear down my cheek.

I stop recording and hug Sunny and he just licks me. I take a 10 minute break.

I press the record button again. "Then in school I had this bully who was the worst to me. And I almost got beat up by a group of boys. While Logan and I were in Canada I almost got kidnapped a third time. I got slapped by an older guy at the mini meet and greet Logan had" I hold Sunny's paw "now that's why he is a guard dog. You are all probably wondering where is the service dog part? He is a service dog because I get overwhelmed very easily. And a lot of things happened to me. Like my brother Jake passing away and my dad passing away. My brother was my best friend and his passing was like a part of me died. And Sunny is supposed to help calm that nerve in myself that gets me nervous or sad. It's worked since we got him" I look down and Sunny and smile "so yea... that is the whole story behind Sunny and my whole past and why for like 4 days you didn't see from the chest down in Logan's vlogs. I wasn't comfortable enough showing that yet. Since I met Logan I have become more confident. He knows I struggle with some things and he's helping me with that. So is Sunny. Sunny goes everywhere with me. Even if I walk down the driveway to get our mail he comes with me. If I go out with my friends Sunny comes along. So. I hope you guys enjoyed this video learning more about me and why I have Sunny and the fans that I've met in public asked why Sunny has a service dog vest on. That's why. To be able for me to bring him places he needs to have one of those on him. Alright Logang that is the video. Logan and I will see you whenever Logan decides to post. Take it easy fam peace!" I ended the video.