68. Airport

Olivia POV

The Uber pulled up to the airport. We all thanked him and got out. We all got our luggage too. Spencer was recording Logan talk.

Since we were announcing that we are dating in a few days Logan didn't hide our relationship. He grabbed my hand and walked hand in hand to security.

Logan got him and I first class tickets. No one else wanted to sit in first class.

We got all our bags checked.

Spencer being the photographer got stopped for bringing a drone on the trip. So he got pulled aside.

Once he was done we all went to go get food.

"Logannnnn?" I dragged out the n in his name.

"Oliviaaaaaa" he mocked me back.

"I want Dunkin' Doughnuts" I begged.

"Fine. Let's go find our gate and then we will get your Dunkin'. Just for you" He smiled at me.

His legs were much longer than mine so I wrapped my arms around his arm to keep up with him.

We made it to the gate.

I walked to Dunkin' to get coffee. I was also getting drinks for everyone else.

Everyone else was getting food. Logan was getting food for me so I was returning the favour to everyone and get them coffee.

"Hey sexy" I heard someone say behind me.

I looked at him and ignored him.

"You don't talk?" He got closer to me.

Every step he took closer I felt more and more uncomfortable.

I knew the voice was familiar. It didn't take me long to figure out who it was. It was the other man with Russel the night I got raped.

I stepped up to order the coffee. Once I got it I was carrying it.

"Here Darling, let me help" the man tried to take a tray from me.

"No, stop, leave me alone" I spoke back.

"Oh so you do talk?" He just followed me.

I saw Andy coming out of the bathroom.

I sped walked over to him "here babe, take the other coffees I need help"

I gave Andy wide eyes and he knew that meant 'help me this person is scary'

"Of course, sir you leave my girlfriend alone" Andy kissed my cheek.

I made Andy link arms with me.

We linked arms and started to walk back to everyone else.

"What was that?" Andy asked.

"Someone trying to flirt with me but was being creepy. I'm so glad you walked out of that bathroom Andy. Thank you so much" I said to him.

He chuckled "You're welcome"

I handed the other tray right to Spencer and went right into Logan's arms and hugged him.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Logan asked.

Everyone listened.

"I just saw someone who terrified me but then I saw Andy walk out of the bathroom and I went right up to him" I turned to Melissa "M I'm sorry but I called Andy babe and he kissed me on the cheek"

"No don't worry about it. He was doing a good thing for a close friend. Andy has a big heart" Melissa smiled.

Logan pulled me away from everyone "who was it sweetheart?"

"Remember the night I got raped and how there were 2 people and Russel was caught but the other guy got away?" I looked at him.

"Yeah?" He gave me a concerned look.

"It was the other guy. I panicked I'm sorry that I called Andy babe" I apologised.

"It's okay, I'm glad you did instead of just being alone with the guy" Logan smiled.

"Are you okay?" Lydia asked.

"Yea Lyd. I'm okay. Thank you" I hugged her and she hugged back.

Everyone came over and hugged me then I helped hand out the coffee.

Logan handed me my food.

We were all called to bored the plane.