43. Why Don't We

(Sorry for the late chapter guys. But it's here!! I was at work and had to come home, eat, shower and do my homework)

Logan POV

"AYOOOO GOODMORNING LOGANG WHATS POPPIN?!" I yelled into the camera.

"I am the only one awake since it is only" I looked at my Rolex I got in Dubai "5:30, so as you know... Olivia is over and I have decided to invite the Why Don't We boys over and wake Olivia up with a song"

I heard the door bell ring so I walked over and opened it and saw the 5 boys standing there. Daniel, Corbyn, Zach, Jonah and Jack.

(Here is a pic just in case you don't know who the 'Why Don't We' boys are

(Here is a pic just in case you don't know who the 'Why Don't We' boys are. I also wanted an excuse to add them to this book. They are a group of amazing singers and some fine lookin boys👌🏼)

While I still had the camera I pointed it at the boys "Okay, you guys know Olivia from my vlog. She is here. I've heard her alarm. It's 'Help me Help you' so what I wanna do is I want to wake her up with a live version of us singing that song"

Olivia POV

I woke up to my alarm song. But it wasn't my alarm. It was the song of my alarm but a live version.

I opened my eyes and saw Logan singing with a band behind him singing 'Help me Help you'

I let them finish singing then I got up and hugged Logan and he hugged back.

"Olivia, this is 'Why Don't We' you probably know them" Logan pointed the camera off of me and onto the boys.

"Hello! Nice to meet you guys" I waved to them.

"Nice to meet you too" they all said at the same time.

"Alrighty, time for school Miss. Olivia" Logan spoke up.

"Ugh" I groaned and went into the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and my hair and got dressed into ripped blue jeans and the favourite hoodie that Logan gave me.

I walked out of the bathroom and got my school books and when I walked downstairs it was only 6:15 so Andy made the 'Why Don't We' boys, Logan and I some pancakes. I requested chocolate chip pancakes.

After we ate breakfast Logan took my school books and handed them to Daniel.

"Logan! Give them back! Daniel, please?" I tried to get them back but Daniel held them above his head.

"Wow, such nice gentleman" I said with sarcasm.

"Daniel is taking your books outside and the other boys are following him outside because we need to talk" Logan said with a serious look.

"I'm scared" I said nervously

"Don't be" Logan said reassuringly.

The 2 of us walked out back and sat on the outdoor couch.

"So? Logan, what did you need to talk about?" I asked looking up at him.

"You, and how you are going to tell your parents that you are pregnant" Logan looked embarrassed.

"Oh, I've had so much fun this weekend I forgot" I sat there in silence.

"Wait a second, how would you forget?" He gave me a confused look.

"Well I'm 18 Logan, kids aren't even on my mind and plus I've been distracted with all the fun this weekend I had no time to sit and think, can you be there with me when I tell my parents?" I gave Logan big eyes.

"Yes. I will be there for you. I will be at your house by the time you get home. Let's get going to school" Logan stood up and walked through the house.

"Daniel, can I have my books? Logan needs to bring me to school, it's early. Don't play with me" I looked at Daniel.

"Get in the cool bus!" Logan yelled from sitting in the drivers seat.

"Wait we are taking the cool bus to school?!" I screamed from excitement.

(What it looks like on the outside) ^

I stepped inside and it looks so much better than it does in the vlogs!

(I can't find any pics of the inside but just imagine a TV with a black couch and some cream colored beanbags with a microwave inside plus a shoe cubby)

"We are taking this to school" Logan smiled at me.

"Wait?! Are you serious?!" I couldn't believe it.

He nodded his head and I sat on the couch in between Daniel and Zach.

Jonah was on one bean bag and Jack was on the other and Corbyn was sitting up by Logan on top of the shoe cubby.