80. Guard Dog

Logan POV

I woke up next to Olivia passed out next to me. She's so tired there is no use trying to wake her up.

I go downstairs and see Lydia "hey Lydia. I need you to find me a place that trains guard dogs"

She looked up at me "Okay. But why?"

"It's for Olivia" I told Lydia.

"Alrighty" Lydia typed stuff into her computer.

"Don't tell Olivia this" I walked to the kitchen.

"I won't" Lydia looked at me.

Lydia POV

Honestly Lia is an adorable couple. I love both of them so much. Logan has been an amazing boss and Olivia is an amazing friend that I can talk about guy problems with and complain about Logan and totally gets it.

Liv really needs a guard dog. After everything that has happened to her.

Yes, she has told me everything. Even that she got bullied in elementary school for her parents uploading to the internet. The kids always said 'that's not a real job' Olivia really needs this dog.

I went to Google and typed in 'guard dogs'

And I looked. And looked and did research and found a great dog. A German Shepherd .

"Logan!" I yelled for him

He walked over to me "What's up?"

"I found a dog" I turned my laptop to him.

He sat down and took my laptop and read the description out loud "This breed is among the best protection dogs today. They are fearless and confident and are the preferred breed for law enforcement. German Shepherds are very loyal, and don't go through a rebellious streak like some of the other dogs on this list. They form very strong bonds with their owners and will defend them to the bitter end"

"So?" I look at him nervous.

"That's perfect" Logan smiles.

-Lydia does more research and finds one that is already trained-

"All I need to do is go get it with Olivia" Logan stood up and walked away but came back "thank you Lydia"

"You're welcome Logan" I smiled and he smiled back.

Logan POV

A German Shepherd was perfect. She always talks about them. Now I just need to try and get Olivia to the persons house without her knowing.

Lydia already found a trained one so we need to just go pick it up.

I walk upstairs to see Olivia on YouTube watching Morgan Adams.

I sit next to her.

I take her laptop and close it "do you have plans today?"

Olivia looked at me "no"

"Well you do now. Get dressed" I smile at her.

-time skip after getting dressed and ready for the day-

Olivia and I get into the Yeti. I don't have Spencer come. I don't want this recorded. Olivia might think it's just for content but it's for her protection.

"Where are we going?" Olivia asks.

I don't respond.

"Logan?" She asks.

"Yes?" I respond.

"Where are we going?" She asks again.

"Can't tell you that" I smile.

She gives up and goes on her phone.

-skip car ride-

I pull a bandana I had in my pocket out and tie it around Olivia's eyes.
(Not the black bandana KSI never takes off😂)

I get out of the car and walk over to Olivia's side. I open the door for her.

She grabs onto my arm and hops out still holding my arm. I close the door and we walk to the house.

I knock on the door and the lady opens it "Hello Mr. Paul"

"Hello" I say back.

We both follow her to a room with a guy I'm guessing is her husband. He had the dog on a leash. I walked Olivia over to the dog.

"Logan, don't leave me here please, Who was that?" She gripped onto my arm.

"Babe. I won't leave you here. Hold this" I hand her the leash.

I take off her blindfold and there is a dog for her.

"What?" Olivia looks at me.

"You said you wanted a guard dog. So here he is" I sat down next to the dog.

"I was joking" she sat next to me.

"I wasn't. You need him after everything that has happened" I smile.

"Awe. Baby! I love you!" She tackles me.

Olivia POV

I can't believe Logan got me a flipping dog?!

We both thank the lady and and man who had the dog.

"One question" I ask the lady.

"What is that?" She asks me.

"What is his name?" I ask.

"Sunny" she smiles.

"I like that" I smile.

Logan and I left with Sunny.

(If anyone has read the first book Aaron and Cosette got a dog and I forgot about it. I promise that I will not forget about Sunny)