61. Handcuffed

Olivia POV

"No, let's just lay here" Logan tried to get me to go back to sleep.

I knew he was tired and I was having cramps so I got up went to the bathroom did my stuff then laid back in bed with Logan and went back to sleep.

We were both sleeping peacefully till I hear commotion going on downstairs.

I sit up and shake Logan "ba- Logan wake up I think someone broke into the house"

Logan sat up and got out of bed. Went to his closet and he put on a shirt. Forgot pants so he left in his boxers.

I followed him downstairs to see Team 10 sitting on the couch.

"You both look pretty tired, did you guys smash?" Jake asked.

"No, I had a long night of a sad dream and cramps" I told Jake.

"Do you guys want to come to a haunted abandoned hotel with us tonight when it's dark?" Jake asked walking over to me.

I looked at Logan then back at Jake "I'll come. Yea"

"No way are you putting Olivia in harms way brother Jake" Logan put a hand on my arm and pulled me closer to him.

"Never" Jake had a weird smirk on his face.

"Jake I watch your vlogs! I'm not stupid! Logan I won't get hurt, Jake will just have a Ouija bored. I know how you do these haunted videos" I stepped towards Jake but Logan tried to stop me.

"It's not safe, if you get hurt how will I explain that to your parents?" Logan looked into my eyes.

"I'll be fine, are you going to come later when we go?" I smiled.

"Sure, why not" Logan smiled back.

I hugged him and he hugged me back and kissed the top of my head.

It was now noon. We all went out to lunch.

Jake wanted to do a prank on everyone where we all get handcuffed together and have to walk around Hollywood Boulevard like that.

Jake was in the front.

(This is how the Handcuffed order went)
Jake
Erika
Olivia
Logan
Sunny
Anthony
Justin
Chad

We all had to walk like that around. When fans asked for pictures it was awkward because we all had handcuffs on.

Logan and I's relationship wasn't public so we had to act like we weren't dating. Like we couldn't hold hands.

Then ya know who shows up. Jackie. I thought I was done with this girl.

"Oh, well, well, well, well, look what we have here. A gross girl who is just using a group of people for fame and attention" Jackie snickers.

"You know I would never do that!" I went to step closer to her when Logan pulled me back.

"Let's go" Jake started to walk making all of us follow since we were handcuffed together.

We all piled into the Team 10 van.

It's now 2 PM we were in Hollywood for 2 hours.

When we got to Jakes house I got out of the van and ran into the house and ran to the storage closet they have under the stairs.

I just sat in there and cried. Not wanting to move. Not wanting to anything.

I heard people running up the stairs calling my name.

I just ignored it.

They didn't stop.

Someone knocked on the front door and it opened. A familiar voice I knew came from the front door.

I knew who that was from a mile away. Luke. Idk how he finds ways back into my life but he does. Maybe I should give him another chance and just be friends with him.

I overheard the entire conversation.

"Oh, hey Luke" I heard Logan say.

"Where is Olivia?" I heard Luke asked worried.

"We actually have no idea. How did you even know we were at Jake's house and not at my house?" Logan questioned.

"your car wasn't in your driveway so I thought you were here" Luke said.