55. Party

Olivia POV

Okay so I'm all settled in at my new house. Aka Logan's house.

I decided to text the friends I wanted to invite and made a group chat with them.

I texted all my friends who I wanted to come. All of them were going away so I was bummed about that but then I remembered Team 10!

I texted in the group we all had. I haven't met everybody but I'm still in a group chat with everyone.

Team 10

Olivia: Hey guys! Idk if Jake told
you but there is a pool party at Logan's.
None of my friends from
school can make it so I'm hoping
you guys can!

Jake: of course, Erika and I are coming!

Anthony: I wouldn't miss it

Sunny: I'll also be there!

Justin: so will I

Chad: same

Erika: yeppppp I'll be there

I smiled thinking Team 10 will be here.

Logan POV

I know Olivia has had a rough past few days.

Someone posted her speech at Graduation on YouTube. It had 70,618 views.

I read the comments. Most of them were happy. Half was hate. Half was positive.

I DMed someone that Olivia watches all the time.

I went to their Instagram and DMed them.

(L- Logan A- Anonymous)

L- Hey _____, Olivia just graduated and there is a graduation party at my house. She loves your videos. She's always watching you. I would like to surprise her with you are your friends coming over.

A- Yea! That's an amazing idea! I don't mind at all. My friends and I love making people smile and meeting my fans!

L- thanks! You have no idea how much this will mean to her!

A- Anytime Logan.

I smiled at the thought of making Olivia happy.

She was outside with Andy, Evan, Lydia and Spencer setting everything up.

I got out the watermelon and cut it up and brought it outside in a big bowl.

Andy was prepping all the food.

Spencer was getting a montage for Olivia's channel.

She was already in a bathing suit.

Lydia and Evan were setting up the decorations.

People are here. I turned around and saw Jake, Anthony, Chad, Erika, Sunny and Justin.

Anthony runs over to Olivia picks her up and jumps in the pool with her.

They both come up laughing.

Tony helped her get out of the pool.

I walked over and put my arm on her shoulder and used her as an arm rest.

Jake looked at Olivia "alright Olivia"

He introduced her to everyone.

"Guys Olivia and I have something to tell you" I announced

They all sat on the outside couch except Olivia and I.

"Bro, why are we sitting and not in the pool?" Jake asked us.

"Today, I brought Olivia to the roof and asked her to be my girlfriend" I smiled and hugged her.

She hugged back.

"Couples water fight!" Jake yelled.

"Don't say anything to the Internet. We aren't public yet" I said to Jake.

"I won't" Jake understood.

Erika got on Jakes shoulders and Olivia got on my shoulders.

Jake and I walk into the pool with the girls on our shoulders.

Once we get in Olivia and Erika start play fighting and Jake and I do the same.

Chad jumped in the pool and pulled Olivia off my shoulders and Tony pulled Erika off Jake's shoulders.

Sunny and Justin shortly joined us after and we all started splashing around in the water when I told everyone to stop.

I swam to the side and got out.

"Alright everyone! Olivia please come here" I watched Olivia swim over to me.

I grabbed her hands and pulled her out.

"There are 5 people here to surprise you Olivia, you watch them daily" I smiled down at her.

"Jake, come cover her eyes while I go get them" I tell Jake.

He gets out of the pool walks over to Olivia stands behind her and covers her eyes.

I walk into the backyard with all of them. Everyone gasps making Olivia get more excited.

"Who is it?" Olivia asks with pep in her voice.

"Alright Jake, 3...2...1... uncover her eyes" I say to Jake.

He removes his hands from Olivia's face and she sees the 5 people she watches everyday standing just a few feet away from her.

Bam! Cliffhanger. Sorry guys. Luv ya tho xoxo. Who do you think the 5 people are? Leave in the comments below.