76. Cool Bus

Logan POV

-the next morning-

I woke up and Liv wasn't in bed. Naturally I freaked out after what happened to her. Twice. Being kidnapped. I ran downstairs and saw her in the kitchen making breakfast.

I went back upstairs and got dressed and went downstairs.

"I have an idea!" I yelled making Olivia jump.

"I'm never gonna get used to your yelling" she giggles.

Her and Andy finish breakfast. All 3 of us eat.

When we are done I put her plate in the sink grab her hand and take her upstairs.

We go into our room.

I close the door behind us "where is your money that Jake gave you from Hide N Seek?"

"In the black box in the top of the closet. Why?" Olivia looked at me.

"We should go on a date" before I could finish Olivia interrupted me.

"It's Canadian" She said.

"How would you like to go to Canada for a date?" I smiled at her with the bag of money in my hands.

Olivia ran at me full speed and jumped into my arms causing us to fall back onto the bed.

"Are you serious? This is so spontaneous. I love it! That's one of the main things I started watching you. On how spontaneous you are" Olivia was on top of me.

We laid there for 5 minutes just looking into each other's eyes.

"I would love to go to Canada. How long are we all staying?" Liv looked at me still laying on top of me.

"It's just going to be you and me baby. Just you and me" I looked into her eyes.

She kissed me and I kissed back. We started to make out but got stopped when my phone started to ring.

We stopped. I sat up and picked up the phone.

I looked over and saw Olivia on her phone.

'Hey Manager Jeff, what's up?'

'No one knows where you are come outside'

'Liv and I are going to Canada. So we need to pack'

'Since when are you guys going to Canada?'

'To go on a date'

'Oh okay'

We both hung up.

Liv was already packing.

"Babe, I'll be back. Jeff wants to talk with me" I went to kiss her and she hesitated to kiss back.

Jeff sounded worried so I didn't think about it.

"Logan, where is the cool bus?" Jeff asked me as soon as I walked out the front door.

"What?" I looked to where it's normally parked.

"Jake took it. I gave him the keys" I heard Olivia say.

"Why?" I walked towards her.

"He said he wanted to take Erika on a date and he wanted the bus" she said.

I got closer to her and a tear fell down her face.

"Why on earth would you do that?!" I said annoyed.

"I'm sorry, I'll go" Olivia went back into the house.

I'm so stupid for yelling at her.

I heard Olivia walk out the door and out the gate.

I followed her "so where are you off to?"

"Getting in an Uber to go to Jakes and get the Cool Bus back" she said to me on her phone texting.

"I don't want you going in an Uber. I'm not letting you get kidnapped a third time. If you do I will never forgive myself" I said grabbing her hand.

"I'll be fine" the car pulled up and she got in.

Olivia POV

I got in and immediately panicked and told him Jakes address. I had Logan's contact up so if anything did happen I would just press my screen.

The lady got to Jakes house. I thanked and payed her.

I got out and walked right into the house and up to Jake who was vlogging.

"I need the keys back" I tell him.

"Why? I thought I could use it" Jake asked.

"Logan got mad. Please just give me the keys" I looked at him.

"Fine" I got the keys back and called Logan.

Logan POV

'What up sweetie?'

'On my way home. In your bus. He handed it over easier than I thought'

'Okay. You don't have a bus license. Please stay where you are. I am coming with your car'

'Baby, I'll be fine'

'Please stop. If anything happens to you I will never leave the house again. I will never vlog again. You and I both know how much my vlogs mean to you'

I pull over and stop the bus.

'Thank you'

'Yea yea Paul. Now come on'

He stays on the phone with me till he gets here.

He drives the bus home while I drive my car following him.

(OKAYYYYYYYYYY LETS TALK
I'm super proud of Logan and Jake. Jake won against Deji. We all saw that coming. But KSI omg honey no. First off Logan clearly got more points. Ksi hit Logan after the bell rung. And in boxing if you hit someone after the bell you get disqualified or points taken away. But HE DIDNT. NOTHING HAPPENED. LOOK AT THE PIC BELOW. CLEARLY LOGAN WON. LOGS WON 5 ROUNDS AND JJ WON ONLY 2 ROUNDS. LIKE HELLUR.

Anyways

Anyways. Sorry for my rant)