5. The Plan

Olivia POV

-after dinner-

I went back to Logan's room to hang with him. We sat on the bed together watching YouTube.

My phone went off I looked at it and tried to throw my phone across the room but Logan grabbed it before I could.

"What's wrong Olivia?" Logan looked at my screen.

"Luke texted me, Logan I can't look at his name without getting angry with him" I held back tears.

Logan noticed I was holding back tears "let them out, it's okay I'm here" he brought me into his chest and I just let all the tears out.

"FaceTime him..." Logan's jaw clenched I new he was also mad at Luke after telling him what he did to me. "act like a normal conversation and if he says he wants you back I'll come into the camera and wrap my arm around you and say 'back off' then you just hang up and block him" Logan gave me my phone to unlock.

I stupidly unlock it and Logan went to phone and FaceTimed Luke.

-over FaceTime-
Luke~ L
Olivia~ O
Logan~ Lo

L. Hey babe
O. Don't call me that, you lost that privilege when you broke my heart...
L. I know you want nothing to do with me you probably don't even love me anymore... but I ju—
O. No Luke. You are wrong I want everything to do with you. I still love you like crazy but the fact that you used me for fame then broke up with me was just wrong. You just wanted to be in the news and on YouTube and be shown with famous people.
L. Wait you still love me? Will you be my girlfriend again?
Lo. Babe, who are you talking to?
L. Olivia who's that?
Lo. Her boyfriend. Now leave her alone. You broke her heart she loved you.
O. Logan it's okay.
L. Save yourself Logan.
Lo. I'm Logan Paul. I don't need saving.

Logan grabs my phone and hung up and blocked Luke's number, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook. Any other social media I had him on.

"Logan you are probably thinking I'm insane right now. " I stood up and went into his fridge "do you have any food?"

Logan followed me out "Olivia we just ate dinner"

"Logan look at the time it's 10... crap it's 10. I should get going" I ran to the front door and tried to open the door when Logan came over and closed the door before I could go out.

"Tell your parents that you are sleeping with Gabbie tonight you wanted to get to know her more and call Gabbie and tell her that you are spending a night here but if your parents ask Gabbie you were with her" Logan smiled.

"Nice one Logan" I playfully hit his arm.

"I try" Logan smiled at me.

My phone buzzed and I picked up.

"OLIVIA BUTTERFIELD!! WHERE ARE YOU?? DID THAT LOGAN PAUL HURT YOU OR DO SOMETHING BAD TO YOU?!" My dad screamed into the phone.

"No dad I'm fine. I'm in my new friend Gabbie's room. Remember Gabbie Hanna? I had dinner with Logan then I went to Gabbie's" I said sweetly into the phone.

"Come back tomorrow morning as soon as you wake up!" Dad yelled.

"Okay dad, I will. Love you" I hung up.

I put my phone down. And looked at Logan and smiled.

"Both plans work Logan" I hugged him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

(I am aware of the drama about Logan Paul. If you have been on the Internet at all you've most likely heard about what Logan did. If that stops you from reading this book. Okay. I will not stop writing it. I will always stand up for Logan Paul. I stan for Logan Paul)