17. New Car

Sorry guys. It's been a few days ik. My Spring Break is over and I don't get much free time to upload everyday. I don't have an upload schedule. I should probs get one. I'll maybe upload every other day idk or 2 times a week.

Logan POV

I watched Olivia walk out of my hotel room. I knew we promised to not be anything more than friends but we just shared a moment. Both of us just standing there. Staring into each other's eyes. I felt something. I don't know if she feels the same way. I can't say anything to her.

(O- Olivia L- Logan)

O: Logan come to the lobby I have something to show you!!!

L: okay I'm coming. It better be good lol.

O: dw it is😊

I smiled at the text.

"I'll be right back Jake!" I yelled to Jake who was in the bathroom before I left the room.

I saw Olivia standing by her parents with the biggest smile on her face.

"Olivia, I'm here" I said walking up to her.

"Logan come here and look!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me outside.

I saw a Jeep outside sitting in front of the hotel.

"So Logan what do you think?! Mom and dad got it for me for my birthday!" Olivia smiled at me dragging me over to it.

"It's beautiful" I smiled back. 'You're beautiful' I wanted to say that to her but I didn't want to ruin our friendship.

"Mom! Dad! Can I give Logan a ride home?!" Olivia wrapped her arm around me.

"If it's okay with Logan it's okay with me" her mom smiled.

"Thank you mom!" Olivia hugged her.

"You're welcome sweetie. Be safe now. If you get tired tell Logan and he'll take over" mom looked over at me "right Logan?"

"Yes absolutely" I lifted Olivia up onto my shoulders and she jumped to the hood of her car.

"Logan take a picture of me up here for my instagram!" Olivia handed me her phone.

After I took the photo I gave Olivia her phone back.

"Thank you Logan!" Before I could say anything Olivia jumped onto my back.

Aaron spoke up "We should start going Olivia"

I looked at my watch on my wrist. 12:00. Noon. "I should go in and get my suitcase, I'll be right out Olivia" I walked back into the hotel.

A few mins later I came out with my suitcase.

"Ready?" Olivia asked me.

"Ready" I smiled at her.

"I'll see you soon mom and dad" Olivia hugged her parents.

"I'll take good care of her and I remember. If she gets tired. I'll take over" I opened the door for Olivia while she got in.

I walked over to the backseat and put my bag in them sat up front in the passenger seat.

Instagram post below

(Pretend the girl is wearing the favourite hoodie and black leggings)

Liked by LoganPaul, LizaKoshy and 73,925 othersOliviaButterfeild: Parents got me a new car for my Birthday!! OMG I'm crying😭❤️

OliviaButterfeild: Parents got me a new car for my Birthday!! OMG I'm crying😭❤️. Pic cred to @loganpaul

View all 530 comments
LoganAPaul: Omg I ship them. They gonna be adorable together!

Haterz90210: eww why do you exist? You are just friends with Logan for the likes.

ily.jakelogan.x: omg shut up!! They are probs just best friends. But I'm hoping for more than a friendship!