12. Back At It

Logan POV

I really care about Olivia. I hated seeing her cry and I hated the fact that she was scared.

I looked down at her and smiled.

The elevator door opened. I walked out with Olivia still in my arms. I walked to the room and used my foot to knock on the door.

I heard the chain come off the door and the door open. I saw Olivias' dad Aaron standing there.

"Logan do you know where Oli-" as he said that Aaron looked down to a sleeping Olivia in my arms.

"After we filmed she layed on my bed and fell asleep. I decided to bring her back to your room" I said to her dad.

"Baby, who is that" I saw Cosette. Olivias' mum walking up behind Aaron.

"It's Logan bringing Olivia back" Aaron moved out of the way to let me in.

I put Olivia in her bed and went for the door "I will see you guys tomorrow"

Her dad stopped me "thank you Logan. Thank you for respecting our daughter and bringing her back to us. We were getting worried"

"You're welcome Mr. Butterfield. I will always treat your daughter with respect" I shook Aaron's hand.

"Logan?" I heard a quiet voice come from a bed. I turned around to see it was Olivia sitting up.

I walked over to her sitting next to her on the bed.

As I sat down she threw her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear "thank you Logan"

I whispered back "you're welcome"

I tried to stand up but Olivia wouldn't let go.

"Come on baby, lets go for a walk" I heard Cosette say.

Before Aaron could say anything Cosette shut the door.

"Olivia I'm here. It's just me. Your parents left. What's the matter. What happened?" I sat next to her under the blankets.

Olivia cuddled up into my chest unlocking her phone and handing it to me reading the messages.

I knew who's number it was. I wasn't going to tell her. I was going to go with her tomorrow to meet the person.

"Do you know who it is Logie. I mean Logan" Olivia looked up at me.

"Yes. I am coming with you to meet this person tomorrow. All I can tell you is it's a male" As soon as I said that Olivias phone is went off.

I took her phone and texted the guy.

(U-Unknown O- Olivia)

U: Olivia. Sweetie. I told you not to bring Logan into this.

O: Yo bro. This is Logan. I know who you are. Stop texting Olivia.

U: Tomorrow I will. After we meet. We have met before.

O: I know you have met Olivia before.

Olivia took her phone out of my hand "Logan, who is it? You know him. Who is he?"

"Just go to sleep. All will be answered tomorrow.

Olivia put her head on my chest and cuddled into me. I was about to go to sleep when my phone lit up.

(JJ- the unknown persons name for now L- Logan)

L: Why did you scare Olivia like that? She's been stuck to me like glue since I saved her in the hallway. Leave her alone JJ!!

JJ: I didn't know she was gonna react like that. 

L: If any random number texts a girl and says they know her name, age and location and is watching her is scary JJ!

JJ: whatever dude. I'll see ya tomorrow. Peace.

L: I might tell her.

JJ: You better not Logan!!

JJ: Logan?

JJ: Oh gosh. Night bro. See ya tomorrow.

I know who the anonymous person is. I wanna leave y'all on a cliffhanger lol.