57. Explaining

Jake POV

"Jake, that wasn't me in the picture. I was playing Fortnite. At my house, then before I know it Olivia is out the door driving somewhere. I guessed here. She was tired. I wasn't. I gave her space to sleep so I went to play some rounds. I checked my phone and saw Twitter notifications so I unlocked my phone and saw that picture too. I know exactly what Olivia thought at that moment because I wasn't in the bed with her and she saw that she thought I cheated on her the same day I asked her to be my girlfriend, I knew she would come here so I came here and now we are here" Logan explained to me.

"Well if you want Olivia to believe you we have to find her" I crossed my arms over my chest.

Logan POV

If I know Olivia she's near the pool. She always tells me how she enjoys swimming and how it calms her down.

"Jake I think she's by the pool" I told him heading for a balcony to jump down on.

Jake just followed me. We went to the pool and I walked up to the water slide. I looked inside and saw Olivia sitting there crying. I quietly crawled next to her and wrapped my arms around her.

Without looking at me she wrapped her arms around me.

I pulled her out of the water slide and stood her up.

"I'm gonna go" I heard Jake say.

She eventually looked up at me and realised it was me "how could you do this Logan? After learning my past and how hard it is for me to trust. And asking me to be your girlfriend yesterday you go and kiss another girl. Why Logan? If you don't actually love me and want to date me, why did you ask me out? I could've just stayed your roommate and not dated you"

That hurt when she said 'if you don't actually love me and want to date me' it really hurt.

"Olivia" I lift her head up, I put my hands on the sides of her face. "That's not me. I would never do that to you. I would never to that to anyone. I am not a cheater. I promise"

She eventually stopped crying and I explained everything to her.

While we were walking back to the house when I stopped and grabbed Olivia's hand and pulled her closer to me.

"Logan" I cut her off before she could say anything else.

"I love you Olivia, I understand if it takes time for you to trust me again but I just wanted to tell you that I love you" before she could say anything I leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

Surprisingly she kissed back.

When she pulled away she looked at me "Logan, don't cut me off this time" she giggled "it will take time for me to trust you again. After looking at that picture and you convincing me it wasn't you I believed you. But a part of me isn't letting me fully trust you again. I'm sorry Logan, but I will say this... Tag your it!"

I watched her run away.

I chuckled to myself then ran after her.

I ran in the house and tried to look for her.

I heard footsteps up the stairs.

After walking up the stairs I saw her run up more stairs into the game room.

I walked in "Olivia, come here"

She didn't answer, or move.

I met eyes with her. She somehow managed to quietly climb under Tony's desk while he's playing Fortnite.

I ran to her and tried to reach her.

I got her knee. Once I tapped it I yelled "You're it!"

I ran away.

(GUYSSS ITS MY BDAY!!!)