78. Date Night

Olivia POV

I wake up and I don't see Logan but I hear the water running. He's taking a shower.

I get up and pick out my outfit and get changed into it.

Once Logan gets out he puts on sweatpants and a Maverick hoodie

"My date is lookin fine tonight" Logan said with a smile coming over to me.

"My date is lookin fine too" I smile.

We kiss.

"Let's go" Logan grabs my hand.

We walk out and an Uber picks us up.

Logan blindfolds me when we get out of the Uber.

I hold his arm and he guides me somewhere.

He takes off my blindfold and I open my eyes to see a picnic set up under a tree.

"Logey! I love it!" I hugged him

After we were done eating dinner we laid down and watched the clouds and make shapes out of them.
(Who does that? When I look at the clouds I try to make shapes out of them then create a story out of it)

We were laying down watching the clouds. I love it.

I got lost in them.

Logan tapped on my shoulder "Come here. I want to talk with you"

Logan stood up and held out his hands for me. I grabbed them and he pulled me up. We both walked over to a giant rock. We climb to the top of it and Logan looks at me.

"Olivia Rae Butterfield" he smiles.

"Logan Alexander Paul" I smile back.

"We've only known each other for a few months but I feel like I've known you my whole life. We have been through some stuff together and I will always be here for you no matter what" Logan says.

He pulls something out of his pocket and goes down on one knee "Olivia Rae Butterfield. Will you marry me and become Olivia Rae Paul?"

I nodded my head "yes. I would love to become Olivia Rae Paul"

"Olivia, babe, let's go" Logan was waving his hand infront of my face.

"What?" I look at him.

"You seem out of it. Let's go back to the hotel" Logan says packing up.

I look at my hand and don't see a ring. I must've imagined it all while looking at the clouds.

"I was just thinking" I say while Logan is folding the blanket.

"About?" He stops.

"My life" I let out a loud sigh.

"Everything will be okay. I'll always be here for you" Logan smiled.

I helped him with the blankets and pillows. We walk back to the hotel.

Someone was following us. I knew they were.

"Logan, that man is following us" I whisper so only Logan can hear.

"No he's not, it's just a coincidence that he's following us" Logan wraps his arm around me.

I felt someone grab my hand. It wasn't Logan.

"Oh no! Not a third time!" I never turned around faster.

I slapped the man right across the face.

"When we get back to LA I want to get a guard dog" I admit to Logan.

"Alright, we can. One day. We need to find the right one though" Logan smiles.

I stop walking and stand on a bench "baby, come here"

Logan walks over to me "what?"

"Turn around" I tell him and he listens.

I jump onto his shoulders and sit there.

We make our way back to the hotel and chill there.

(Guysss! I'm sorry I did that to you! I honestly feel so bad. But last night I thought about it while I was trying to fall asleep)