19. Feelings

Sorry it's been a few days guys! I've been busy with school and haven't had time to write. But I found time. So here is this chapter!!

Olivia POV

Logan I love your house! It's so beautiful!" I hugged Logan.

He hugged back "thank you"

"You're welcome Logan" I smiled at him.

"Olivia, there's something you should know" Logan sat down on the steps outside and patted next to him.

"Okay? What is it?" I sat down then looked at him.

"I don't want this to ruin our friendship but" he stopped talking.

"But what Logan?" I gave Logan a concerned look "what could possibly ruin our friendship?"

"Ya know what. Never mind Olivia" he starts to stand up and walk towards the house.

"Don't leave me out here! Please! Just tell me what you think could ruin our friendship?" I pleaded.

Logan turned around and walked towards me and crouched next to me.

"This" before I could say anything Logan leans in and kisses me.

I put my hand on his chest and think about pushing him away but I didn't. I kissed back.

Logan pulled away "I like you Olivia, if you don't feel the same I understa—"

I cut him off "No Logan, I like you too"

We both shared a smile and a hug.

We both looked at each other and just stared into each other's eyes.

We were interrupted by Logan's phone ringing.

I jumped a little bit which made Logan chuckle.

Logan got up and went to answer the phone.

Next thing I know. My phone going off. I look at it. It's an alarm to do my homework. I guess it was loud because Logan heard it all the way across his pool.

"Is that my song? Outta My Hair?" Logan walked over to me.

"Uhhhhh yea" I rushed to turn it off.

"Logan. Can I use your laptop for my homework that is due tomorrow since I haven't been in school the past week. I just have to type up a paper and I don't have time to drive home and do it" I stood up and walked towards Logan.

"Yes you can. Follow me" Logan stood up and grabbed my hand and I followed him into the house.

Logan showed me to his desk and I sat down and opened his laptop.

I went to google and typed in Google Classroom and groaned because homework was the last thing I wanted to do at Logan Paul's house.

I typed it and and I sent it in. I found Logan in the kitchen and asked him "Logan? Where is the bathroom?"

"Follow me" Logan starting walking out of the kitchen and I followed him.

"Right here. Did you finish your homework?" Logan looked down at me.

I looked up at him and smiled "Yes I did"

After I was done going to the bathroom I washed my hands and realised I haven't posted a picture on Instagram in a while.

I went out to the living room and saw Logan "Hey Logan. I haven't posted on Instagram in a while. Can you take a picture of me and Kong sitting on a lovesac?"

"Of course" Logan dragged a Lovesac from a room and I went to get Kong.

Instagram post below

Liked by LoganPaul, JakePaul and 145,147 others OliviaButterfeild: Vidcon is over

OliviaButterfeild: Vidcon is over. Went to Logan's house. Thinking about stealing his dog Kong😍🐶
View all 1,261 comments
LoganPaul: in your dreams Olivia! That dog is mine😂
ily.jakelogan.x: LOGA FOR LIFE OMG
HateJakeLoganP: ewwwwwww get away