21. Logan to The Recue

Logan POV

"Stay on the phone with me" I said to Olivia while looking at her.

"But I have to go back to class" Olivia said standing up.

She walked over to the mirror and wiped her tears.

"Put in your headphones. You don't have to talk. I will just talk to calm you down" I put my phone in the dock I have for my phone in the car.

"Okay" Olivia plugged in her headphones and I just talked.

As I drove I talked about my childhood. Olivia would like to hear that.

That took about 15 mins. Only 5 more minutes.

"Only 5 minuets Olivia" I spoke to the phone.

Every once in a while I would hear a sniffle come from the phone.

"I just pulled up the school" I got out of my car and grabbed my phone.

I stayed on the phone with her.

I went to the front door and rang the buzzer to let me in.

"Who are you?" The teacher asked me through the speaker outside.

"I am Logan Paul. Friends with Olivia Butterfield. I need to speak with her" I smiled down at my phone.

"Okay sir. Come in to the attendance office" the teacher said into the speaker.

"I'm in Olivia" I looked at my phone and saw Olivia taking notes in class. Her phone was on her lap.

I suddenly then hear the speaker in Olivia's class go off.
"Is Olivia Butterfield in there?"

I heard Olivia's teacher speak.
"Yes she is. How may I help you?"

The teacher from the office spoke again.
"She is needed in the attendance office please"

Her teacher spoke.
"She is on her way"

Olivia got up and packed up her books and walked out of the classroom. She turned the corner so she was in the same hallway as me I stepped out and I flipped the camera so it was on her because I noticed she was looking down at her phone.

"Olivia I'm hanging up. After I hang up put your phone in your back pocket please" I smiled.

She hung up and put her phone in her pocket and looked up and saw me.

I've never seen anyone run faster. Olivia ran at me and jumped in my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms were wrapped around my neck and she just cried into my shoulder.

"Everything will be okay. I'm here. Shh" I stroked her hair and rested my chin on top of her head.

"Can we go home Logan?" She whispered so quietly I could barely hear her but I did.

"Yes. I will drive you home" I hugged Olivia.

I put her down but she stayed super close to me.

We both walked into the attendance office "I am here to take Olivia Butterfield out of school"

"Are you her guardian?" The office teacher looked at me.

"No. But I am a family friend" I hugged Olivia.

"I'll call my mother" Olivia spoke up.

Olivia got her phone out and called her mom.

"Mom. Here's Logan" Olivia handed her phone to me.

"Hello Mrs. Butterfield" I stepped out of the office away from Olivia "Olivia had a little problem in school today and called me. I can bring her home so you can talk to her but the office does want you to tell them that it is okay that I take her out of school"

Cosette spoke into the phone "Yes Logan. It is okay to take her out of school. Can you bring her home for a few minutes so I can talk with her. Her dad is out today. I will talk with her. Them you guys can go hang out if you want"

"Let me bring you to the office" I walked back in and handed Olivia's phone to the teacher.

"Is this Olivia's guardian?" The attendance teacher asked.

"Yes it is. This is her mother. I give permission to Logan Paul to take her out of school. He can sign her out. He is old enough" I heard Olivia's mom say.

The teacher handed me back my phone.

"Thank you mom" I hung up.

Y'all ain't ready for the next chapter...