10. Friend Tag

Woo I made it to 10 parts of this book!

(Pretend Logan and Olivia spent overnights texting each other telling things about each other)

Olivia POV

"Okay" Logan said loudly clapping his hands together making me jump. "Let's film the friend tag"

"Alright. Let me go grab my phone" I walked over to Logan's bed where I put my phone. I sat next to him on the couch he was sat on.

Logan already had the camera set up. "AYOOO GOOD MORNING LOGANG WHATS POPPING?!" I jumped when he screamed.

I was used to listening to it with headphones. He's much louder in person.

"Okay y'all are probably wondering who this beautiful lady right here is. This is Olivia. As some of you guys may know. We have recently become really good friends. Today I wanted to film a friend tag and let you guys know some things that you guys might not know about us and teach us certain things about each other that we didn't even know" Logan looked at me and smiled. He looked back at the camera and screamed "LETS BEGIN!"

"Who's going first?" I look at Logan.

"Ladies first" Logan said with a smile.

"Thank you" I smiled back at him.

"welcome" Logan stared at me while I pulled up the questions on my phone.

"Okay then" I laughed when I noticed Logan staring at me "Question One. What talent or ability do I have?"

Logan thought about this for a while but then he finally said something "she cares about everyone so much. Even if they don't like her she still cares about them"

"Aww Thanks Logan" I felt my cheeks starting to blush.

Before he could notice I moved onto the second question "Question two. What is my favorite clothing brand?"

"Bro. Is that even a question? Obviously it's Maverick merch. The hottest softest merch IN THE GAME" I started to laugh.

I feel off the couch onto the floor crying with laughter. Logan thought it would be funny to tickle me. He got on the floor next to me and started to tickle me. "Logan stop" I tried to say while trying to breathe.

"Okay fine" Logan sat back onto the couch and pulled me up.

"Question three. What is my favorite store to shop at?" I looked at Logan hoping he wouldn't say what I thought he would say.

"Like I said before Olivia. Is that even a question? It's obviously LoganPaul.com/shop" I lightly slapped his arms.

He said it. I knew he was gonna say that.

(Time skip. Olivia did 10 Questions. I only wrote 3. I didn't want it to be to long of a chapter. Logan will only say 3 questions too)

Logan POV

"OKAY MY TURN!!!!" I wrapped my arm around Olivia's neck in a friend way.

"Question one. What are the three items I always carry with me?" I looked at Olivia.

"Your Vlog camera, merch and uhh" she took a second to think when she finally thought of her third answer. "A big ego" Olivia laughed.

"Wow... thanks Olivia" I pretended to cry for the vlog.

"It's true. You have a big ego" Olivia said hugging me.

"Alright. Alright. Question Two. What is your favourite song I made?" Logan looked at me with a big smile.

"Help me Help you or Outta my hair" Olivia went to her music app on her phone and started playing Outta my hair.

I cut the camera and we both started singing along and dancing along to the music.

After the song was over Olivia sat down in front of the camera "you have to ask another question Logan"

"Oh yea" I chuckled "I forgot" I sat next to Olivia.

"Okay. Question three. What is the one thing you want for your birthday?" I looked at Olivia and smiled.

"I wa-" I cut her off my screaming "WAIT!!! ISNT YOUR BIRTHDAY TOMORROW?! THE LAST DAY OF VIDCON?!"
(Pretend Vidcon is over)

"Yes, tomorrow is my birthday. I was saying. I want" Olivia looked at me.

"Okay. What is it?" I smiled at her.

"Let me finish my sentence!" Olivia playfully slapped my chest.

"The favourite hoodie that you can get now" Olivia looked at the camera "at LoganPaul.com/shop"

"AYYYYY YOU PLUGGED!" Logan high fived me.

"ALRIGHT LOGANG THAT IS THE VLOG DONT FORGET TO GET THE SOFTEST HOTTEST MERCH IN THE GAME AT LOGANPAUL.COM/SHOP. LINK IN DESCRIPTION! I WILL SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW FAM PEACE!" I shook my fluffy hair at the camera.