54. The Question

Sorry this wasn't uploaded on a Friday. I fell asleep before I could upload it.

Olivia POV

It's been 3 days since I moved in. I now know where everything is. I've gotten really close with everybody. I'm really close with Lydia. We talk about everything together. Everything and anything.

I unpacked everything and hung up all my clothes in my closet and I was on my bed playing with Kong.

Logan knocks on the door "Hey, can I talk to you?"

He seemed nervous about something.

"Okay" I stood up from my bed.

He grabbed my hand and brought me to his balcony and he jumped on the roof and pulled me up there too.

"You like roofs, don't you?" I laughed.

"Heck yeah, it's the place to be. It's so relaxing up here and comforting just watching the clouds go by and the cars down the road and I love just listening to the birds chirping. I love to come up here and just think about life and stuff like that. About the past. About the present and about the future" he smiled watching the clouds.

I smiled at him and thought that I'm so lucky that I became best friends with my idol and I moved in with him.

We sat down at the highest point of the house and he looked at me and I looked at him.

He looked back at me.

We both stared into each other's eyes.

"Liv?" He asked.

"Yes?" I responded.

"I know we made a pact to be friends and only friends but I have feelings for you. So I just want to ask you. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He sat there nervously waiting for my answer.

"Logan, I would not like to be your girlfriend. I would love to be your girlfriend!" I leaned forward and kissed his cheek. He kissed my cheek back.

Logan picked me bridal style.

He yelled with me in his arms "Spencer! Record this!"

Spencer was in the backyard meditating. I have no idea how he can do that with this big blonde loud choch around.

Anyways Spencer got up and got the camera and recording up on the roof.

"K! Go!" I heard Spencer yell back.

"You don't have your phone on you. Do you?" He gave me a look.

"No" I was scared saying that.

He ran with me in his arms jumped off the roof onto the trampoline and into the pool.

I of course was screaming the entire time holding onto Logan as tight as I could.

Logan went up from under the water so I decided to prank him by not coming up and just letting my body float up.

I went through a few acting classes so I know how to hold my breath for a while and not laugh.

I was floating there. Not moving.

Until my body was being pulled out of the water.

"Spenc! What do I do?!" I heard Logan start to panic.

"Nothing!" I shot up and laughed.

"Oh my gosh! Olivia you scared me!" Logan pouted like a little kid.

"Well you scared me when you jumped off the roof with me in your arms! You could of missed! Or dropped me!" I shouted.

"But I didn't" Logan pulled me into a hug.

I hugged him back.

"Can I go change and get out of these clothes?" I asked.

"Nope!" He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm covered with pool water!" I laughed.

He just picked me up and chucked me in the pool.

I swam up to the surface of the water "Logan Paul!"

"What?" He asked all innocently.

"Why did you throw me in again?" I asked while getting out.

"Cause I felt like it" he got a towel from the shed he had next to his back door.

I was out of the pool and he ran up to me with an open towel and wrapped me in it and giving me a hug.

We rolled me in the towel so I looked like a little sushi.

He carried my little sushi body up to my room and put me on my bed.

I unrolled myself from the towel and picked out clean clothes went into the bathroom and took a shower.