88. Blacked Out

Olivia POV

Logan looks at me "One question for ya Liv"

"One answer for ya Logie" I smile at him.

"Where is Sunny?" He asks.

"At the groomers" I hesitated to say.

I can start to tell Logan is getting upset at my statement so I walk out of the store.

"Olivia! Do not leave the store!" I hear Logan yell after me.

I don't listen I just walk to the food court to get something to eat.

I was in line at (you pick) and I heard a group of guys walk up behind me. I pay no attention to them. I don't have Sunny with me so I start to panic a lot. I felt someone grab my arm and someone grabbed my other arm and another person put something over my mouth.

I tried to fight and make a big scene but I couldn't. I was to tired to fight. The carried me out to a van and the van sped away.

I heard cop cars. My ringer wasn't on but my phone was vibrating like crazy.

The van finally stopped and a blanket was thrown over me so the cop couldn't see me. I heard a familiar voice. It was Logan. The cop told him not to go in the van but he didn't care. He still came in the van.

"Where is my girlfriend?!" I heard Logan yell in an angry tone.

"We don't have anyone in here" I heard the driver say.

I heard a gun being pulled out.

"Woah, easy dude" Logan said.

"Get out of the van or she gets hurt" someone said.

I am pulled out of the blanket and a gun in held to my head.

Tears are streaming down my face "Logie help"

"Fine, here she is" I am thrown out of the van. But not towards Logan.

I am thrown out the other door and I hit my head hard.

Next thing I know. Everything goes black.

Logan POV

Olivia walks out of the store. Yes I was mad that she didn't have Sunny but I wasn't mad at her. It's hard to explain.

I look at her phone and see she left the mall and her phone is moving fast.

I call the cops. They successfully pull over the van. I call Jeff and he picks me up and follows the van and cop car.

I go in the van and yell at them.

I see Olivia fly out the other side of the van. She hit her head. Jeff and I run over to her while the cops call backup. Jeff calls 911 and I pick Olivia up and hold her close to me.

An Ambulance arrives and puts Olivia on a stretcher and puts her in the truck. I hop in the back while Jeff gets back in his car.

I call Jake "Jake! Go to the hospital now. No questions. It's Olivia! I'll send you the hospital"

I hung up and texted him the hospital.

I decided to call Cosette later. She's all the way on the other side of the country.

We got to the hospital. They put Olivia in a room. I wasn't allowed in with her.

-15 mins pass-

Jake, Anthony, Erika, Andy and Melissa all run in. Jake runs right to me and hugs me.

"She will be okay. I promise"

I sit them all down and explain everything that happened to them.

-45 mins pass-

A doctor came out holding a clip board.

I stood up immediately "is my girlfriend okay?"

Everyone woke up since they all were taking naps.

"I'm sorry Mr. Paul but your girlfriend..."

CLIFFHANGER BOOOOOOOM SORRY GUYS LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THO❤️❤️