Charlie Scene × Reader - Met At The Bar [Smut]

Hey ma' lovely readers! It is I, Rachel (Did anyone from you get that joke? Simply Nailogical? No? Okay...). I want to thank for over 800 reads! You guys are the best!♥

(r/n) = random name

P.S. I KNOW I SAID I WON'T WRITE ANY SMUT PARTS, BUT I CHANGED MY MIND!😂
I'm going to change the first (A/N).

ENJOY!💞

Wordcount: 1837

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sitting in a bar, crying over your girlfriend/boyfriend who died because of an car accident.

The barkeeper came over to you, "Are you okay, miss?" he asked and you nodded.

Because he didn't want to disturb you, he walked away to take orders from other people.

You decided it would be the best to just order water.

When you did that, you started to cry more.

That got the attention from a certain member of Hollywood Undead.

He walked up to you, throwing his arm around your shoulder, asking "Hey, what's wrong?".

You jumped and looked at him and he looked worried at you, taking his bandana down and he took of his sunglasses.

Of course you recognized him, he was your favorite member from HU after all.

You looked at your glass and you didn't say anything, just more tears streamed out of your eyes.

He stroked your back as comfort, "Do you want to talk about it?".

You nodded and he took your hand walking out of the bar.

When you were outside, you sat on a bench.

"What's your name?" he asked still holding your hand.

"(y/n)" you answered and he smiled.

"That's a beautiful name, I'm Jordon" he said and you smiled sad at him.

"So, why are you crying?" he asked and unknowing, you started sinking in his side.

"My girlfriend/boyfriend died on a car accident..." you said and he embraced you "And tomorrow's going to be the funereal..."

You cried harder and he started stroking your back again.

You threw your arms around his torso and slowly you started to calm down.

You two started to chat about many things and after some time you noticed that you two weren't that different.

You finally stopped crying and you started to shiver because it was cold.

Jordon noticed the sudden reaction of yours and again, he laid his arms around you.

"You know, if you want, I can go with you to this funereal. But only if you want and only if you trust me enough." He said and you laughed.

"You really think I'm not trusting you? I let you hug me and I tell you about my private problems, even though I've only met you an hour ago... And you still think I don't trust you? You're frickin' Charlie Scene!" you said and he chuckled.

You looked at him now and smiled at you.

"Finally you're laughing" he said and you blushed now.

It seemed like he searched for something in his pocket.

He pulled out a little note and he gave it you.